Thumbs downForm spammer

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Form spammer
This is a little prank that is easy

Add this under form1:

Code removed due it not working any more... I dont know what i did!

Request close!

This will spam up new forms!

Really fun
The single most useless thing I have ever seen, on top of that, it's only called on form load, (....oh....my .... a random form popped up... what to do what to do.... oh... click X.......Problem solved) therefor not much a prank, you would have to set it with a timer to be "interesting".

To be honest, when I first read this I thought it was a choob post, I came back and edited it to add this because I didn't know it was you.. (hejsan1) and I have more respect for you . didn't expect this type of post... Just an IMO,
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
The single most useless thing I have ever seen, on top of that, it's only called on form load, (....oh....my .... a random form popped up... what to do what to do.... oh... click X.......Problem solved) therefor not much a prank, you would have to set it with a timer to be "interesting".

To be honest, when I first read this I thought it was a choob post, I came back and edited it to add this because I didn't know it was you.. (hejsan1) and I have more respect for you . didn't expect this type of post... Just an IMO,
Haha i made this just for fun.... I didn´t have any else to do maybe the choobs learn something of that choob code

Edit: Sorry for that ;( i dont think what i did. Now it even dont work.. LOL
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Haha i made this just for fun.... I didn´t have any else to do maybe the choobs learn something of that choob code

Edit: Sorry for that ;( i dont think what i did. Now it even dont work.. LOL
It's cool, it will work in a timer though,
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us