SoldSelling Fame Exploit Method

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
Selling Fame Exploit Method
Have a method that allows you to get 3 - 8 FPM with little to no effort at all. Requires you to have an 059 Client and a certain item from Nexus Shop (that is accessible to all players).

No one has been banned through this method (no it is not Ghost Realm boating). You can run this overnight, meaning it is better than any fame train since locations aren't changing and there is consistent FPS.

I will provide a full PDF detailing how the method is done and tips on how to do it effectively.

$15 PayPal Friends and Family.

Add me on IM


T.O.S
You cannot sell this method here on MPGH when bought.
No refunds (you will be putting a note in your PayPal message box when sending).

Vouches:

Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
+Vouch received a copy.

The method itself is (as far as I know) pretty publicly known and actually kinda obvious. However, that being said, without this guide I wouldn't have actually thought about it and how to do it. The instructions help a lot and it definitely will produce the fame per minute it claims to.

The guide is definitely worth $10 if you're interested in farming fame. Can be done with multiple accounts at once too, which could be a great investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Vouch Copy Review

I've seen this method before, actually has been released on this site if you go look for it. Pretty straightforward and doesn't need anything major except for a small investment (Less than $5). Price for it is fair seeing as the fame gain is questionable. Really depends on your luck in my opinion. Haven't tried the method since I don't play anymore but can definitely be ran 24/7 without a ban. Guide is pretty well formatted and noob friendly, offers a few tips to bypass some things like IP limits, etc. Links to some programs to help (Safe, released on MPGH already) you perform this method.

Personally I wouldn't buy since the fame gain isn't extreme but for the lazy/people wanting autopilot methods this may be for you and it's only $10. I could see this getting patched maybe if it became mainstream.

Thanks for the vouch copy regardless!
I guess I don't know much about fame exploits but wouldn't it be worth more Than this? Since 1. it's a private method and 2. I've personally don't see/haven't seen in a while a good public method.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
I guess I don't know much about fame exploits but wouldn't it be worth more Than this? Since 1. it's a private method and 2. I've personally don't see/haven't seen in a while a good public method.
Someone else is selling the same exploit on the Reddit RWT site for $20, I'm merely pricing it for competition. Similarly, the FPM gain is a turnoff for the people I spoke to, despite knowing it can be run infinitely almost. If the demand gets high, I'll bump the price. I'm not sure how many people are actually interested in fame exploits anyways anymore.
oh my, Zen's exploit came there? Good luck on sales man.
admin let me know if vouches are legit
Added both Matthew and Luverdark for Vouch copies and will await their response. That being said, both Vouch copies are now gone.

Additionally, I had a sale yesterday, so hopefully that individual will leave a vouch here.
Quote Originally Posted by flearoy77 View Post
I’d like to mention the original owner of this method specifically said no reselling of this method
Yes, no reselling of the method on the Reddit RWT site. Nothing about MPGH. I also never got this method from him, so I am not reselling anything. I can tell it is the same method by reading his post. Additionally, it is neither his method nor my method. Besides, in my PDF, I detail tips to do this method efficiently.
Quote Originally Posted by SirFapsWayTooMuch View Post
Yes, no reselling of the method on the Reddit RWT site. Nothing about MPGH. I also never got this method from him, so I am not reselling anything. I can tell it is the same method by reading his post. Additionally, it is neither his method nor my method. Besides, in my PDF, I detail tips to do this method efficiently.
Good wording ahah I like it! Good luck
+Vouch received a copy.

The method itself is (as far as I know) pretty publicly known and actually kinda obvious. However, that being said, without this guide I wouldn't have actually thought about it and how to do it. The instructions help a lot and it definitely will produce the fame per minute it claims to.

The guide is definitely worth $10 if you're interested in farming fame. Can be done with multiple accounts at once too, which could be a great investment.
+vouch fast on replies and trustworthy
Vouch Copy Review

I've seen this method before, actually has been released on this site if you go look for it. Pretty straightforward and doesn't need anything major except for a small investment (Less than $5). Price for it is fair seeing as the fame gain is questionable. Really depends on your luck in my opinion. Haven't tried the method since I don't play anymore but can definitely be ran 24/7 without a ban. Guide is pretty well formatted and noob friendly, offers a few tips to bypass some things like IP limits, etc. Links to some programs to help (Safe, released on MPGH already) you perform this method.

Personally I wouldn't buy since the fame gain isn't extreme but for the lazy/people wanting autopilot methods this may be for you and it's only $10. I could see this getting patched maybe if it became mainstream.

Thanks for the vouch copy regardless!
Where can i add you to buy?
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us