guys i invested a few money on xrp do u think it will raised soon?
I personally think its not alt season yet. When bitcoin goes up, alts go up but not as much as bitcoin (esp ripple). When bitcoin goes down, alts get destroyed.
XRP the fastest crypto i'm sure it will raised but the major question WHEN.
Originally Posted by Dragzon
XRP the fastest crypto i'm sure it will raised but the major question WHEN.
I wouldn't be so sure about that - There are many companies working on projects which focus on the same use-case.
Crap to $2 soon
Personally I don't think many altcoins will make it. Investing in a technology is fine, but why would you make a currency out of everything? There will be a few big ones, the rest will die down slowly and painfully (to the investors and believers).
Originally Posted by jayant
Personally I don't think many altcoins will make it. Investing in a technology is fine, but why would you make a currency out of everything? There will be a few big ones, the rest will die down slowly and painfully (to the investors and believers).
This ^^^^^^
I've had a few hundred £ of XRP for a while now, can't really see it going anywhere, will probably just leave it and forget about it as this point and one day might get a nice surprise.
Well, though last post was two weeks ago. I think $XRP is not moving anywhere up soon, it might even collapses because there is another dominant e-currency available
XRP is going to fail soon. Watch where you put your money.
just be careful dude do more research first
Hard to say for real, but good luck
Hard to tell bro
I think XRP is not moving anywhere soon
Technically it is sitting at good support around 2900-3000