PostWKE "Unable to load driver!"

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
WKE "Unable to load driver!"
I have been trying for the life of me for the past few hours to get WKE working. I keep getting the error, when starting "Unable to load driver! Please disable secure boot and try again"

The thing is, I have secure boot disabled, I'm running as admin, AND I have completely disabled my antivirus.

Cannot figure out for the life of me how to fix this.

Would love some help from the community.
<3
unable to load driver.png2 KB · 21 downloads
Make sure you are using the latest version of Windows and update the DAT file that it prompts you.
Quote Originally Posted by citydrifter View Post
Make sure you are using the latest version of Windows and update the DAT file that it prompts you.
I have attempted to replace the text it has given me to the DAT file but nothing seems to work.
Quote Originally Posted by citydrifter View Post
Make sure you are using the latest version of Windows and update the DAT file that it prompts you.
No, you can't use it in 1903 version of windows, 1809 and 1803 is fine with WKE but for some users it won't still work.
Quote Originally Posted by welssenseii View Post
No, you can't use it in 1903 version of windows, 1809 and 1803 is fine with WKE but for some users it won't still work.
Windows 10 V:1903 should work with most of the features, the maker of WKE stated that.
Quote Originally Posted by rE_driiz View Post
I have been trying for the life of me for the past few hours to get WKE working. I keep getting the error, when starting "Unable to load driver! Please disable secure boot and try again"

The thing is, I have secure boot disabled, I'm running as admin, AND I have completely disabled my antivirus.

Cannot figure out for the life of me how to fix this.

Would love some help from the community.
<3
I also have this error.
I will try to fix it and I will let you know.

EDIT: Did you turn Secure boot off in bios?
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Christmas View Post
I also have this error.
I will try to fix it and I will let you know.

EDIT: Did you turn Secure boot off in bios?
yes i have done everything possible. software up to date secure boot off antivirus disabled etc
try to extract the WKE again and delete the first one you extracted, maybe the first one you extract is corrupted for some reason
Remove the old folder completely, even the rar file and then download again (it worked for me).
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?