ExclamationGoogle home mini for free

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Google home mini for free
step 1

Go to this page

https://googlenest.reevefoundation.org/

step 2

click on get free google home mini and Claim that you have any of the impediments listed there ( or you are a caregiver )

step 3

Fill your info and you will be redirected to google Store.


Doing this before people start selling it as this is such a easy way to get a device. I would refrain from getting one per address though

Thanks are very much appreciated. Enjoy!



PS: Works for US but as far as i know you can use a reship and get it sent to your country!
You forgot to mention that this is for US citizens only.
Quote Originally Posted by ihaveanidea2 View Post
You forgot to mention that this is for US citizens only.
Reships work just fine. I've used a bunch to get these devices sent to my country.
Quote Originally Posted by Pinimbi View Post
Reships work just fine. I've used a bunch to get these devices sent to my country.
Oh, I forgot about reshipping lmao
Wait Google or that Foundation is that naive and thinks that button "I confirm" is enough to verify?
How do you reship it? I'm from Australia and I'd like it to be delivered here.
Quote Originally Posted by Nobelrulz View Post
How do you reship it? I'm from Australia and I'd like it to be delivered here.
There are plenty of websites that offer re-shipping services. First example to come to mind is MyUS. If you do a google search you can find a ton and compare price and features. I'm not sure but there might even be individuals that do it if you look around.
@Pinimbi

Is it worth it to reship it to Europe? I mean, it will cost like 40-50$ to reship it.
Quote Originally Posted by Nabukodonosor View Post
@Pinimbi

Is it worth it to reship it to Europe? I mean, it will cost like 40-50$ to reship it.
no dude just buy it then
You said to do all to one address?
..........
Thanks. Waiting on the emails from google now.
How many can be ordered at the same time?
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?