Tradebot
Hey, as the title says i want to know if there are trade-bots out there wich we could use.
I still know the "Merchant Bot" / "AdvMerchBot" from K-relay and i still have the .dll files, but i don't know what happened to K-relay (had been inactive for quite some time) since K-relay does not seem to work anymore, is there any other way to do it? And if not, maybe someone can get intouch with me, who knows how i could start creating my own Trade-bot (C#-knowledge ist there).
I appreciate every answer, so please don't be shy!
I still know the "Merchant Bot" / "AdvMerchBot" from K-relay and i still have the .dll files, but i don't know what happened to K-relay (had been inactive for quite some time) since K-relay does not seem to work anymore, is there any other way to do it? And if not, maybe someone can get intouch with me, who knows how i could start creating my own Trade-bot (C#-knowledge ist there).
I appreciate every answer, so please don't be shy!


