T1GERT'S CS:GO BETTING SERVICE - Daily picks | High Winrate

Add me on IM
Terms of Service
1. No refunds/chargebacks since it's gambling. Refund/Chargeback will result in a scam report and you will be removed from the service.
2. Payment upfront - if PayPal only friends & family accepted.
3. We do not guarantee 100% accuracy that's only predictions, but you will make a longterm profit.
4. I have the right to change the ToS.
5. This group is not limited to any date.
6. Leaking will result in kick from the group.
7. I have the right to deny a refund for any circumstances.
8. Once you purchased our service, you are entitled to these Terms of Service.
2. Payment upfront - if PayPal only friends & family accepted.
3. We do not guarantee 100% accuracy that's only predictions, but you will make a longterm profit.
4. I have the right to change the ToS.
5. This group is not limited to any date.
6. Leaking will result in kick from the group.
7. I have the right to deny a refund for any circumstances.
8. Once you purchased our service, you are entitled to these Terms of Service.
Proofs will be added soon - About the spreadsheet you can ask in IM









