CD Keys [CHEAP] - For CoD

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
CD Keys [CHEAP] - For CoD
[CD Keys ]

I sell 100% legit, non-generated original CD Keys for the following games
- Prices are negotiable.

- Call of Duty MW2 $45
- Left 4 Dead $35
- Grand Theft IV $20
- Aion $40 (Comes with 30 Days US)
- Dawn of War $22
- Age of Conan (14-Day Trial Keys) 3$
EDIT:
- Can get pretty much any steam game.



I promise you these are extremely cheap prices, and I might be willing to go lower depending on my mood. Might have more games to come soon, though this list might remain as is for a while.

NOTICE: These keys are not generated or purchased off of other key retail sites such as G2P, they are 100% legit and original and obtained by me. I will not sell a key to a person with a relatively low post count or low level of maturity, nor will I tolerate games drama or bullshit. If you don't trust me, simple, don't respond or PM me. There is a thread in the MW2 forum section I have made, and I am willing to have any mod approve me by letting him/her test a key providing the account they apply the key to is created with the credentials and information a potential buyer would like to use to prevent the key from being wasted.

I will provide my cell phone number, AIM/Yahoo/MSN, E-Mail, as well as verify my identity to people in the process of purchasing.

Thanks for reading.

-Breeze

JAMES: I can test these keys for people and oversee deals.
___
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/143-other/...eys-cheap.html
Yes,

Uhh we are going to have to get a Mod/Minion to test these Keys.

Breeze, r u willing 2 Give a Mod/Minion 1 free key, To Prove that these are Legit and working?
Im banned in Mw2 and i really want another one and if you scam me i will hunt you down and kill ya... But cool. No im gona let "Mod/Minion" Test this
Gud idea,

Lets get James 2 get a Virus

Jks, Hope ya Keys WORK!
Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
Gud idea,

Lets get James 2 get a Virus

Jks, Hope ya Keys WORK!
lol me too
get me a virus and ill kill u -.-
Yes im willing to give a mod a cd key to test (not a minion) as long as the steam account is made with the information the buyer wants so I can still sell that CD key to him.

Fair enough? I'm ready to do this asap, I still have many keys left
Quote Originally Posted by breeze View Post
Yes im willing to give a mod a cd key to test (not a minion) as long as the steam account is made with the information the buyer wants so I can still sell that CD key to him.

Fair enough? I'm ready to do this asap, I still have many keys left
where r these keys from
LoL James Hey mate how would we pay you Breeze PayPal? Credit? Cause i might need one for Modern Warfare 2.
I take paypal only (unless you do western union, but I really don't feel like traveling to the local western union place just to pick up 45$, plus you will have to pay a trans. fee, not worth it).

I still have some keys left, contact me MSN - qnzbreeze@tmail.com, or email me there that's my tmobile phone email address i can get it 24/7.
lol i think i know where these come from russians get keys like this for 100% free its on warez lol and hes makin money off of free $%^#
MW2 45$ ;o
thats like 5$ more than the whole game where i live.. lol
Quote Originally Posted by hummer h2 View Post
MW2 45$ ;o
thats like 5$ more than the whole game where i live.. lol
I can get MW2 for like 40 Euro ($51) but then you get the whole package.... I'd rather spend $51 on the Official Game to be sure everything is fine, than buying the Code only for $45...
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


I can get MW2 for like 40 Euro ($51) but then you get the whole package.... I'd rather spend $51 on the Official Game to be sure everything is fine, than buying the Code only for $45...
mine its 44.99 the full game with key and 100% guarantee.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us