Auto fire?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Auto fire?
How to achieve autofire without using mouse_event or any windows function?
I want to achieve it via internal function like the old anykia base. Is it still possible? Help me thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by akbargain View Post
How to achieve autofire without using mouse_event or any windows function?
I want to achieve it via internal function like the old anykia base. Is it still possible? Help me thanks!
Not with that pattern. All I could find so far was the detection for the triggerbot(if the player is in my crosshair). Still looking for the shoot function.
I'll just use the mouse event then hahaha. Thanks bro.
.
Quote Originally Posted by akbargain View Post
I'll just use the mouse event then hahaha. Thanks bro.
Auto fire? this? :
Code:
if (AutoFire)
													{
														mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN, NULL, , NULL, , NULL, NULL);
														mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP, NULL, , NULL, , NULL, NULL);

													}
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?