Leaving Visual Basics

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Leaving Visual Basics
I am now leaving visual basics. I now refuse to help others due to several reasons.

Foolish actions of immature beasts who say to close this thread and mark as spam. I mean like WTF? It's not a spam when I ask a question... Is this what MPGH is? I feel like going back to the old place that includes a vb section. You people should know what's going on and wth you're doing.

Foolish fools thinking I am leeching? I mean like seriously? All you got to do is just play around with some codes and there! How do you think the first beta testers learned visual basics? They played with the codes. Learn it. Respect it. Don't get jealous.

DON'T FLAME
A. Bye
B. It was pointed out on numerous threads by many that your code matched that of others, only different is... theirs came first,
C. Leeching is exactly that, copying someones code and not giving them credit for thier part in the design of the code,

D. Did we really need a whole post contributed to you leaving the VB section?

Waste, especially with how slow mpgh.net is runnin as is, thanks for the pointless post.
Quote Originally Posted by creationsbrodcast View Post
Foolish fools thinking I am leeching? I mean like seriously? All you got to do is just play around with some codes and there! How do you think the first beta testers learned visual basics? They played with the codes. Learn it. Respect it. Don't get jealous.

DON'T FLAME
Yeah... what are the chances that you got the exact same code as other forums, and it was all yours?

In fact, I'm glad you're leaving, you're probably just another 10 year old who copy and pastes hoping they can get a boner knowing people think they are good at programming.

That's not how it works at MPGH, we're not particularly a caring community, and if you leech and don't admit it, then we're gonna flame your ass off; if I were you I'd admit that you leeched it, and leave with some sort of respect.

Here's an equation for you:

Leeching = stealing other's work, and taking credit, saying it was yours.

Pride = being proud of your work, and feeling great about your accomplisments.

Lying = being dishonest.

******=Leeching+Pride+Lying

Therefore, you are a ******.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Yeah... what are the chances that you got the exact same code as other forums, and it was all yours?

In fact, I'm glad you're leaving, you're probably just another 10 year old who copy and pastes hoping they can get a boner knowing people think they are good at programming.

That's not how it works at MPGH, we're not particularly a caring community, and if you leech and don't admit it, then we're gonna flame your ass off; if I were you I'd admit that you leeched it, and leave with some sort of respect.

Here's an equation for you:

Leeching = stealing other's work, and taking credit, saying it was yours.

Pride = being proud of your work, and feeling great about your accomplisments.

Lying = being dishonest.

******=Leeching+Pride+Lying

Therefore, you are a ******.
Exactly my point, We here in the VB section could care less if you leeched code, in fact it is ok to share something you have found, just give credit.... whats the big deal, and as lolland said, it's the same "exact code" it is becoming redundant , but in VB there is static code, if you gave a tut on lets say something like messagebox's and you said use

Code:
msgbox "shutdown"
I couldn't say that was leeched (even if it was) because msgbox is static , and "shutdown" is so broad that it could be a coincidence you used it as well.

now if you said

Code:
Dim Response As Variant

Response = MsgBox("antidisestablishmentarianism  " & Forms!Frmmain!txtDate1 & " and " & Forms!Frmmain!txtDate2 & ".", vbOKCancel, "used to be longest english word.") 

If Response = vbOk Then
    msgbox "ha ha "
Else
    msgbox " ha ha ha "
    Exit Sub
End If
Dim Response could have been anything, and it matches someone else's code,
but maybe a coincidence, but lets say your code also matches word for word everywhere it "could" be different, that makes you a leecher, and thats the boat you are in.

Simple as that.
I mean who r u ppl? r u my parents? i dont know why you're so into something so small... is this what you do in your life? I mean like seriously.. why make little things turn into big things.... Is that ur issue?
Some people are just idiots, who think every one in the world is a code thief
And we do not really need this thread, so closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us