Black Ops 4 Trainer
Simple little trainer I spent the past hour making.
Features:

Currently undetected, I've been using a trainer of mine with much more features and not been banned in months so it should remain undetected with this small amount of features but as always with public releases use at your own risk. If it gets detected I'll add a bunch of other features and make it more undetectable, also I suggest you to crash your game when you're ready to end it so screenshots the anticheat takes which can be manually reviewed if you make it obvious like getting to very high rounds and recordings get deleted. Also using a packer will be good too so you can get around sig scan detections if they use that to detect it in the future.
Game updated, need to update trainer when I get time later.
Features:

Currently undetected, I've been using a trainer of mine with much more features and not been banned in months so it should remain undetected with this small amount of features but as always with public releases use at your own risk. If it gets detected I'll add a bunch of other features and make it more undetectable, also I suggest you to crash your game when you're ready to end it so screenshots the anticheat takes which can be manually reviewed if you make it obvious like getting to very high rounds and recordings get deleted. Also using a packer will be good too so you can get around sig scan detections if they use that to detect it in the future.
Game updated, need to update trainer when I get time later.
