LightbulbDark Metal Necro CLASS

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Dark Metal Necro CLASS
I've been using the other korn bot for this purpose but it seens a little lost. So I made myself one and already got the class.
It will farm 120 of each and merge until it gets 200 ea.
After that, the bot will send you to r13 to farm the Dark Metal Ore, when you finish this, you will be send to Yulgar and the bot will stop.
Merge by yourself.
ex. 120 silver + 120 bronze = 40 Metal Badge [You will need 5x ea to get 200]
Hope you guys enjoy
Obs. Provoke Monsters can cause DC, the merge location have mobs. And Im afraid of using loadshop commands in incorrect area. If you want to activate it, change the room to Wait.


Any problems with the bot just tell me pls. Maybe you get a little stuck on merge.If he miss one of the reagents,he will continuously check just one of them to make sure that you merge all the 120. Never happen to me, but its a something to think
Virus Scan
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/tunapydas8
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...afe2/detection

I've been buzy but I will not let you guys without nothing! So I have made 2 bots. One will farm the class(updated) and the other one will do the quests for you unlock your way to the Kornconcert!
The quest bot have a "fast travel" function to get you straight to the desired map, you just have to climb the goto.
The class bot will do 2 things, check if you have what it takes to merge, and merge until you got 200 ea. But the class itself you have to click merge by yourself for safety purpose. When everything is done you will be send to Yulgar and the bot will stop.

CHECK THE BOX "SKIP CUTSCENES" and walk at least 1 time into the arena for see the show, you can't access any map without this


New Scans
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/46qkj7pz3r
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...7806/detection[COLOR="#"]

- - - Updated - - -

Mods can you delete all of the text in the first post? Just the new post is enough, simple and better. (when you do the black magic and merge then)
delete this pls
KornConcert_mpgh.net.rar3 KB · 436 downloads Clean
Main_mpgh.net.rar1 KB · 502 downloads Clean
/approved //2short
idk if u have experienced it or not but I usually get "not enough requirements" after a while of merging
Quote Originally Posted by hackerno View Post
idk if u have experienced it or not but I usually get "not enough requirements" after a while of merging
It's a common bug that happens in merge shops. happened to me when I was creating weapons for BLoD back then. Do not know why's the causes.
selling or merging ac items will lock some inventory slots idk why but relogging fixes this issue
anybody tried buying with packets, or if packets remove the bug.
Quote Originally Posted by ParagonSenpai View Post
anybody tried buying with packets, or if packets remove the bug.
It's the same, i have tried
Quote Originally Posted by ParagonSenpai View Post
anybody tried buying with packets, or if packets remove the bug.
Packets only will work once. The packet have some variables.Any server-client change will make a new packet (ex. if you relogin)
And Im pretty sure that will not resolve the bug
This bot is outdated because of the new map system. I will fix it now
file approved
KornConcert is the new bot guys. The Main is outdated. Enjoy
does the auto merge works?
This is so painful to farm. Been farming 12h and I managed to get 90ish metal badges and barely 20 rock tokens. Silver coins just don't want to drop that often.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?