Wipe computer but keep signed into vpn

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Wipe computer but keep signed into vpn
I want to hard wipe my computer (just to clean up junk that's built up over the years), but I'm using a cracked account for my VPN, and the saved password on my chrome doesn't work anymore. But I'm still signed into the program and it has been working excellently for me for a long time, so I don't want to buy another cracked account. Is there a way I can store the files of the VPN or something so that I can just put it back onto my PC when I wipe it and have it still remember me?
I guess you could just keep the registry data for that VPN? Not really sure if your login details are stored there.
Also there are other ways to get rid of junk on your system without formatting the whole drive. I can recommend BCU (Bulk Crap Uninstaller) for deleting old shit without any thing left. It has a build in registry back up function and the ability to clean up leftover's after uninstalling. Pretty neat tool.
Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
I guess you could just keep the registry data for that VPN? Not really sure if your login details are stored there.
Also there are other ways to get rid of junk on your system without formatting the whole drive. I can recommend BCU (Bulk Crap Uninstaller) for deleting old shit without any thing left. It has a build in registry back up function and the ability to clean up leftover's after uninstalling. Pretty neat tool.
Worked like a charm. Cheers mate.
Really depends on how the VPN stores the login credentials like said above. What VPN is it?
If you really want to keep the VPN, you should just clean up your computer without wiping the drive.
You can use BCU like Hastur said. You could also probably find some other software to help you on BleepingComputer.
That is easy
Get another vpn cracked account or check giveaway section
Cant you spend 1-3$ on a VPN?
Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
Get another vpn cracked account or check giveaway section
Cant you spend 1-3$ on a VPN?
I think thats why you are CSK ... Op does not have or want to spend money maybe he's broke... duh be helpful or go buy him a vpn
Quote Originally Posted by Breezeyou2 View Post


I think thats why you are CSK ... Op does not have or want to spend money maybe he's broke... duh be helpful or go buy him a vpn
Dont judge people with tags ffs
i aint toxic LMAO
Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
Dont judge people with tags ffs
i aint toxic LMAO
I didnt judged bout your Tag it just how ou replied like just buy it... its just sarcastic ...
Quote Originally Posted by Breezeyou2 View Post


I didnt judged bout your Tag it just how ou replied like just buy it... its just sarcastic ...
I am from a country where Englisho is secondary language
Please check all my posts
Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
I guess you could just keep the registry data for that VPN? Not really sure if your login details are stored there.
Also there are other ways to get rid of junk on your system without formatting the whole drive. I can recommend BCU (Bulk Crap Uninstaller) for deleting old shit without any thing left. It has a build in registry back up function and the ability to clean up leftover's after uninstalling. Pretty neat tool.
I'll give it a try, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan MacMillan View Post
Really depends on how the VPN stores the login credentials like said above. What VPN is it?
It's ExpressVPN
i made a bigish giveaway for Lechr (VPN) a while back. If you check my recent threads, you can probably get a few subscriptions. It has a server in AU and the US.
don't save your passwords in your browser lmao. use a password manager.
Quote Originally Posted by wan View Post
don't save your passwords in your browser lmao. use a password manager.
It's not on my browser it's on the application.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?