Send Chat With Sockets

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Send Chat With Sockets
Hey guys, since I'm quitting crossfire cheating, I'd like to share some stuff I've got through these last years.
A special thanks to all of you that have been helping me since the beggining, that being mostly:
ACEOFEAGLE (jayjay)
96neko
Goocolax
MemoryThePast
LuizimLoko
I2Espect
TheOrder
Depressed
akbargain
and so on....

I'll release more functions soon.

Here's the chat through server:

Code:
DWORD callAddr = CShell + 0xCF0410; //B9 ? ? ? ? E8 ? ? ? ? 8B C8 83 C1 08 E8 ? ? ? ? E9 ? ? ? ? 6A 03  call right below this address
DWORD ECXAddr = CShell + 0x156E9D0; //B9 ? ? ? ? E8 ? ? ? ? 8B C8 83 C1 08 E8 ? ? ? ? E9 ? ? ? ? 6A 03
DWORD SendTextPacket = CShell + 0x74DBF0; //6A FF 68 ? ? ? ? 64 A1 ? ? ? ? 50 B8 ? ? ? ? E8 ? ? ? ? A1 ? ? ? ? 33 C4 89 84 24 ? ? ? ? 56 57 A1 ? ? ? ? 33 C4 50 8D 84 24 ? ? ? ? 64 A3 ? ? ? ? 83 3D

char* str = "String goes here!";

_asm {
	push 0x401
	mov ecx, ECXAddr
	call[callAddr]
	mov     ecx, eax
	add     ecx, 8
	mov eax, str
	push eax
	call[SendTextPacket]
}
Thanks for your contribution, are you looking to hack another game or stay on the forum?
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Thanks for your contribution, are you looking to hack another game or stay on the forum?
I'm going to keep coming here and helping as much as I can, but I'll not make any cheats.
Just gonna focus on other areas of computers
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
I'm going to keep coming here and helping as much as I can, but I'll not make any cheats.
Just gonna focus on other areas of computers
Great to hear that, have a nice day !
i thought i'd be the first
anyway , the other way of doing this is i think known which is with cmsg & s2s , you can do a great chat spammer that way ( yep tested and it's working , tested with bots only tho )
Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
i thought i'd be the first
anyway , the other way of doing this is i think known which is with cmsg & s2s , you can do a great chat spammer that way ( yep tested and it's working , tested with bots only tho )
That's working perfectly, but it doesn't show for you hahah. Gonna share also that other packet with pc information.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us