gmhack v4.03

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
nice my dude. you should post pictures of it
lol this is just the cobaltpro crack from uc
Quote Originally Posted by yourmomxdxdx View Post
lol this is just the cobaltpro crack from uc
Nope it is not.
Sooo... What is this? Info would be nice.
This is literally just a repost of the cobalt pro crack. Was all you did change the name?
Quote Originally Posted by poopyshittyvevo View Post
This is literally just a repost of the cobalt pro crack. Was all you did change the name?
yep that's all he did
It isn't a repost I've had the dll for months. All I did was just edit the name
Quote Originally Posted by triggered13849 View Post
It isn't a repost I've had the dll for months. All I did was just edit the name
there you go, you said it yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by triggered13849 View Post
It isn't a repost I've had the dll for months. All I did was just edit the name
lol it has the same name of the uc crack
Quote Originally Posted by yourmomxdxdx View Post
lol it has the same name of the uc crack
Yeah decided to use the same name cause why not. The UC crack got taken down and FFF posted an official release for it so.
How is it opened? I tried all the most common keys.
Quote Originally Posted by minichibby View Post
How is it opened? I tried all the most common keys.
You inject it and press insert...
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us