FiveM Money Service thread not opened?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
FiveM Money Service thread not opened?
Hello, I would like to know why my thread about FiveM Money Service isn't on yet? Did I write something wrong in the thread?

Thanks, much appreciated,

Luca.
Apparently the YouTube video you linked had an advertisement or Dis cord in the description or actual video. Please remove that, and it should be fine.

@LucaVon't
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Apparently the YouTube video you linked had an advertisement or Dis cord in the description or actual video. Please remove that, and it should be fine.

@LucaVon't
I already handled the matter, no idea why but seems like OP didn't recieve my PMs regarding why the thread got deleted . Anyways the problem is solved and this can be closed @Flengo
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?