I have a loader problem

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
I have a loader problem
I have now manufactured Dell injector
But I want to make a loader so that it does not show the file
+ It has a shortcut links to win it
Improve your VB skills
That's will help you to modify your injector
Shouldn't be hard to create in VB/ CSharp.
if you are decent enough with c++ go with qt gui or nano , you can create a simple gui for your loader and will be using c++ which is in my opinion way better than vb/c#
Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
if you are decent enough with c++ go with qt gui or nano , you can create a simple gui for your loader and will be using c++ which is in my opinion way better than vb/c#
That, or even ImGui. Anyways it will be a lot more secure in C++ rather than any .net language
People said use VB but don't use VB fuck that garbage XDDDD

C# or C++ are fine to use though
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
People said use VB but don't use VB fuck that garbage XDDDD

C# or C++ are fine to use though
And what exactly is the difference between VB and C#? (besides the sintax, ofc)
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
And what exactly is the difference between VB and C#? (besides the sintax, ofc)
C# is more advanced and provides more options.
My advice to you make it by c++ to avoid errors
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post


C# is more advanced and provides more options.
I don't see how...
They will be compiled to MSIL in the end, so everything u can do with C# could also be done in VB
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
I don't see how...
They will be compiled to MSIL in the end, so everything u can do with C# could also be done in VB
I meant that VisualBasic feels outdated.

VB doesn't support lates frameworks while C# does and it's object oriented like say Java whereas VB is object based programming language.

Just a personal reference aswell.

If you are gucci with VB then that's great !
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us