backpack 10_1 and 10_2?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
backpack 10_1 and 10_2?
Can I help bypass the infinite backpack's switch 10_1 and the 10_2 method of losing the gun? By the way, give AOB
Quote Originally Posted by yazigegeda View Post
Can I help bypass the infinite backpack's switch 10_1 and the 10_2 method of losing the gun? By the way, give AOB
As long as you don't shoot, you can drop it infinite. And I already posted the easiest way to do it.
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
As long as you don't shoot, you can drop it infinite. And I already posted the easiest way to do it.
Don't shoot? Drop directly on the ground? But this will be 10_2
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?