QuestionDoes she like me?

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Does she like me?
Hey guys,

Maybe MPGH is not the most appropriate place for this topic, since it's full of geeks, but anyway.

I regularly take a coffee in town before going back home (at this moment, 1h30 of train and car awaits me).
There is a café, just in front of the train station, and one of the waitresses always welcomes me
with a great smile, and sometimes, with a wink. I noticed she never does that to the other customers.

First, I thought it was all about marketing/business to welcome me that way. But yesterday, after one week of
not going in their café (let's say, I slept enough and 2 coffees - 1 at home and 1 at work - were just fine), she
said to me: "thanks for coming back sir".

This is the first time ever that someone cares about my presence in their business, and since she's just an employee,
I don't think she cares that much about who comes to buy a drink.

Is it related to the fact she's a stranger: maybe american, or from an english speaking country?
Is it specific to the english-speaking culture to act that way?

What do you think about it?
She wants the 100$ tip.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
She wants the 100$ tip.
She's working for the tip "sir"

might be more, if you like her ask her out
I am sure people here will hate you for this post and your profile picture
You must give her a sign back and approach her in your own way, all depends on when you know her well. Goodluck

- - - Updated - - -

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE^^
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
She wants the 100$ tip.
That's what I'm wondering, but in this case, why wouldn't she treat all their customers that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
I am sure people here will hate you for this post and your profile picture
Ahaha, my profile pic is a picture of Risitas, surrounded by MPGH's aliens, and protecting his brain with aluminum foil.
Risitas is this guy:


In my country (France), this guy is a legend.


There are songs remixes made with his voice / laugh:






Weird animations:


People put him in shops, with high volume.




We even have a website to get all risitas smileys such as:
This is so funny. In real life, I'm young, handsome and well dressed, as I work in an office for an international company.


Quote Originally Posted by Meymo View Post
You must give her a sign back and approach her in your own way, all depends on when you know her well. Goodluck

- - - Updated - - -

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE^^
Yeah this is a good idea. I could try to speak to her, to see if she's interested in the conversation, or if she justs want to sell and say goodbye.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post


First of all, is she almost same age with you? Second, do you know her name?
Yes we are almost the same age, and no, I don't know her name
Quote Originally Posted by azerty54 View Post
That's what I'm wondering, but in this case, why wouldn't she treat all their customers that way?



Ahaha, my profile pic is a picture of Risitas, surrounded by MPGH's aliens, and protecting his brain with aluminum foil.
Risitas is this guy:


In my country (France), this guy is a legend.


There are songs remixes made with his voice / laugh:






Weird animations:


People put him in shops, with high volume.




We even have a website to get all risitas smileys such as:
This is so funny. In real life, I'm young, handsome and well dressed, as I work in an office for an international company.




Yeah this is a good idea. I could try to speak to her, to see if she's interested in the conversation, or if she justs want to sell and say goodbye.

- - - Updated - - -



Yes we are almost the same age, and no, I don't know her name
Quote Originally Posted by azerty54 View Post
Hey guys,

Maybe MPGH is not the most appropriate place for this topic, since it's full of geeks, but anyway.

I regularly take a coffee in town before going back home (at this moment, 1h30 of train and car awaits me).
There is a café, just in front of the train station, and one of the waitresses always welcomes me
with a great smile, and sometimes, with a wink. I noticed she never does that to the other customers.

First, I thought it was all about marketing/business to welcome me that way. But yesterday, after one week of
not going in their café (let's say, I slept enough and 2 coffees - 1 at home and 1 at work - were just fine), she
said to me: "thanks for coming back sir".

This is the first time ever that someone cares about my presence in their business, and since she's just an employee,
I don't think she cares that much about who comes to buy a drink.

Is it related to the fact she's a stranger: maybe american, or from an english speaking country?
Is it specific to the english-speaking culture to act that way?

What do you think about it?
First of all, is she almost same age with you? Second, do you know her name?
bruh she's 100% not flirting with you just doing her job

jus try being a lil flirty nigga and see how she responds
Quote Originally Posted by Solvi View Post
bruh she's 100% not flirting with you just doing her job

jus try being a lil flirty nigga and see how she responds
says the man with monkeys
Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
says the man with monkeys
Ask her out mate. Worst comes to worst, you simply go to another cafe.
Imo, don't read too much into it. But you never know, try your luck.
Shoot your shot lol.
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us