PostSolvedVoid Highlord grimoire skill combo?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Void Highlord grimoire skill combo?
I'm trying to bot with Void Highlord and whatever I put into the skills I keep dying. Any tips or combo that I could use?
Just use 2-4-3 Skill
Quote Originally Posted by Poonce View Post
Just use 2-4-3 Skill
I die anyways
Quote Originally Posted by Zazukih View Post
I die anyways
That means you use Grimoire 3.8+? if you use Grimoire 3.8+, you must add command 'set skill' before kill the monster
Quote Originally Posted by Poonce View Post
That means you use Grimoire 3.8+? if you use Grimoire 3.8+, you must add command 'set skill' before kill the monster
Before killing any monster? Or just once is okey?
Quote Originally Posted by Zazukih View Post
Before killing any monster? Or just once is okey?
Just one, in the first killing monster~
In grimoire 3.8+:

[Health]
1
2
4

[Damage]
3
2
4

use health for more challenging bosses and damage for easier ones. Good Luck
/solved //2short//
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?