BANNED,RIGHT OR WRONG?
Guess what people,I've been banned on my other account lol,Wow,This is so fked up lol.
You have been banned for the following reason:
Its the internet, get over your bullshit insecurities or just step outside of your house for a wild.
Date the ban will be lifted: 01-23-2010, 08:00 PM
Seriusly,Did I piss off poor Obama so much lol.Not my fault you fail at Deplomacy and plain old Conversation.Wow,Is that reason even Right,I mean,Does Obama hate gays that much?You guys decided lol.
You have been banned for the following reason:
Its the internet, get over your bullshit insecurities or just step outside of your house for a wild.
Date the ban will be lifted: 01-23-2010, 08:00 PM
Seriusly,Did I piss off poor Obama so much lol.Not my fault you fail at Deplomacy and plain old Conversation.Wow,Is that reason even Right,I mean,Does Obama hate gays that much?You guys decided lol.


."