NO VOMIT AND EXPLOSION

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
NO VOMIT AND EXPLOSION
Well i really fucked up.

I am very frustrated with the fcking vomit I always die from it. please palas0 or anyone im begging u give me that code. I really appreciate it. thankyou
Same. Exploders are always a pain.
Quote Originally Posted by bohlam View Post
Well i really fucked up.

I am very frustrated with the fcking vomit I always die from it. please palas0 or anyone im begging u give me that code. I really appreciate it. thankyou
I know how to do it via code easily, but doing it via AoB is annoying and I'm not used to it + will (probably) cause security errors, will see when I have time
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?