Lucid dream

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Lucid dream
I feel like like I'm living in one. How about you ?
Life is a simulation fam.
I don't really have lucid dreams. But, I've been getting these more and more... this morning (11/29) I woke up with a punch. Literally punched the air because of a dream. A couple months ago I woke up laughing to a joke that occurred in a dream. My gf mildly freaked out because she was already awake and I literally woke up while laughing.
It seems the older I get the more senile I guess.
Quote Originally Posted by laughlaugh View Post
I don't really have lucid dreams. But, I've been getting these more and more... this morning (11/29) I woke up with a punch. Literally punched the air because of a dream. A couple months ago I woke up laughing to a joke that occurred in a dream. My gf mildly freaked out because she was already awake and I literally woke up while laughing.
It seems the older I get the more senile I guess.
As long as you don't accidentally punch your gf. That would suck
Life is set(?)
Quote Originally Posted by plumer View Post
I feel like like I'm living in one. How about you ?
Nah, I feel like I've lived this life before like seriously! Deja vu fcking constantly
Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
Nah, I feel like I've lived this life before like seriously! Deja vu fcking constantly
For me, it's like constantly dreaming about the future. It can be something that happens tomorrow, next week or in a few months up to years. Kinda sick.
Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
Nah, I feel like I've lived this life before like seriously! Deja vu fcking constantly
Lmao same, i always feel like a scenerios that is almost exactly the same in real life happened in past dreams before
Quote Originally Posted by defaulto View Post
For me, it's like constantly dreaming about the future. It can be something that happens tomorrow, next week or in a few months up to years. Kinda sick.
Oh fuck. I've got something like this too, sometimes I can see a few seconds from the future sometimes. It's really like lucid dreaming. There are days as well that I feel the deja vu hard af and makes me sad so I just sleep it out. Holy shit I thought I was alone

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by robertlj View Post
Lmao same, i always feel like a scenerios that is almost exactly the same in real life happened in past dreams before
Yeah yeah. Sometimes I get confused between reality and dreams I still am looking for an anime that people don't know about. I think I just hallucinated or lucid dreamed it. Really weird, it feels so fucking real.
It's weird ya know. For 3 months I had no dreams now every night for the past 2 weeks, nightmares. wtf
ever since few months ago my dreams have been lucid every night its pretty fun lol its like I created my own little video game, and I save it every time I wake up, and start from my saved point when I go back to sleep haha.. shits crazy I don't know how to stop it, all I do is fall asleep and next thing I know im in a very lucid dream that i know im aware of and can do whatever I want shits pretty lit

edit: I also do tons of LSD and shrooms and been trying to get ahold of DMT and shit, maybe the massive amounts of lsd I consume has something to do with it though
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
ever since few months ago my dreams have been lucid every night its pretty fun lol its like I created my own little video game, and I save it every time I wake up, and start from my saved point when I go back to sleep haha.. shits crazy I don't know how to stop it, all I do is fall asleep and next thing I know im in a very lucid dream that i know im aware of and can do whatever I want shits pretty lit

edit: I also do tons of LSD and shrooms and been trying to get ahold of DMT and shit, maybe the massive amounts of lsd I consume has something to do with it though
That sound pretty cool

The only time I had a lucid dream I was dreaming about solving some physics equations for my school. That shit was stressful, I woke up sweaty af
I had lucid dream almost every day, almost.
It was so fun, I'm trying to fight all of my phobias there
Wouldn't life be a lot better if you were living in a lucid dream?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?