ArtAvatar Design

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Avatar Design
Decided to make a new avatar, any thoughts?

Animated


Still image
Quote Originally Posted by andrew12 View Post
Decided to make a new avatar, any thoughts?

Animated


Still image
Cool!Nice one bro
This looks really good! One thing that I would change is the text. I'm not too sure what about it but I would maybe play around with the fonts and colors. Well done mate!
Cool!
Your account should look great with that new avatar
I like the animated one because the animations makes the design looks like it has an 'angelic scene.'
My suggestion is to improve the font type and color.
Nice avatar
Quote Originally Posted by andrew12 View Post
Decided to make a new avatar, any thoughts?

Animated


Still image
Really love the effect but i don't like the font if you change it it's will be better
Quote Originally Posted by andrew12 View Post
Decided to make a new avatar, any thoughts?

Animated


Still image
usa today protonmail
Why you didn't change it?
Nice!! Looks like Tyreal except for the wings though
It’s cool if that’s what you’re looking for but the color scheme is a bit off putting to me.
a lot of similarities to Tyrell
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us