π₯π₯ Gaming Monitors π₯π₯
Hello, I have a few monitors that are in my house gathering dust, they are still in their boxes.

Stock: 2
Price: 90 euro
Original price: 217 euro

Stock: 2
Price: 250 euro
Original price: 970 euro

Stock: 1
Price: 500 euro
Original price: 1300 euro
PROOF (click)
PROOF (click)
PROOF (click)
This is not an SE service, I'm planning on opening one soon so don't request anything from me other than this please, I don't SE them to you, I already have them.
Can ship to EU only, shipping fees and split between me, the seller, and you, the buyer.
PP f&f, BTC.
MM accepted.
add me on IM

Stock: 2
Price: 90 euro
Original price: 217 euro

Stock: 2
Price: 250 euro
Original price: 970 euro

Stock: 1
Price: 500 euro
Original price: 1300 euro
PROOF (click)
PROOF (click)
PROOF (click)
This is not an SE service, I'm planning on opening one soon so don't request anything from me other than this please, I don't SE them to you, I already have them.
Can ship to EU only, shipping fees and split between me, the seller, and you, the buyer.
PP f&f, BTC.
MM accepted.
add me on IM


