Thread removed

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Thread removed
Could I know why my thread on the RotMG Tutorials and source code was removed? Thanks
You'll need to be a bit more specific.

What was it about and when did you submit it?

I can't find the thread from the recently deleted list.
Quote Originally Posted by BurgerLoverMx View Post
Could I know why my thread on the RotMG Tutorials and source code was removed? Thanks
Your thread is still pending approval in RotMG , tutorial & resource section. It should be done soon
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
Your thread is still pending approval in RotMG , tutorial & resource section. It should be done soon
Oh ok my bad I thought it was deleted because it disappeared
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?