LightbulbWhat the Best Gun in Crossfire?

PollWhat is the Best Gun in Crossfire? [Accuracy,Power,Recoil]
AWM12% · 35
Scar Light24% · 72
M4A16% · 19
AK-476% · 18
XM86% · 19
G36K5% · 14
XM10141% · 3
SPAS-121% · 2
UZI2% · 5
SG5521% · 4
AUG3% · 10
MP51% · 4
MP71% · 3
Dragunov1% · 2
Deagle5% · 16
Anaconda3% · 8
Scar Heavy2% · 5
K26% · 17
K11% · 3
AK-742% · 7
P901% · 3
FAMAS1% · 2
QBZ2% · 5
M161% · 3
What is Crossfire? its an Ice Cream with Chili?6% · 19
298 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
What the Best Gun in Crossfire?
I think This are the best Weapons in Crossfire...well cause this are the most populars...:

  • Scar Light
  • M4A1
  • AK-47
  • Steyr Aug
  • AWM
  • Deagle
  • XM8


But What is Your Opinion? Lets do a Poll!
ahhaha i can finally post after like a year l0l i was never able to post for some reason..... hhehehehe ftw
Scar Light and AUG. Actually, I use AUG, but I wanna buy Scar Light.
ak 47 or aug, scar light is for noobs, awm is best sniper
there like a million thread like this in crossfire section =.= jeez

just to not be out of topic, I say... kriss super v , don't care if it's not in the poll =.=
I CANT FIND PSG1 IN THIS STUPID POLL!!...WT.F?...EVERY SNIPER KNOWS ITS ONE OF THE BEST SNIPER RIFLES!!....
I like Scar Heavy and Scar Light the most.
Quote Originally Posted by Lakshay View Post
I like Scar Heavy and Scar Light the most.
I bought Scar Heavy once, it's nice but the recoil is too high.
Quote Originally Posted by bable View Post
I bought Scar Heavy once, it's nice but the recoil is too high.
So what use it like 3 shot burst at head.
I dunno ...m4a1 i suppose because it is my favourite GP gun !
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?