[MPGH] - Mizzer3's - Spammer -

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
[MPGH] - Mizzer3's - Spammer -
Hello! Now i have been worked on my new spammer in 2 days or something and here it is!

Picture of Spammer:



VirusTotal:

Virustotal - MPGH Spammer.rar

VirScan:

VirScan - MPGH Spammer.rar

I hope u will enjoy my MPGH Spammer!
MPGH Spammer.rarattachment deleted · 52 downloads before removal
Good job dude
Quote Originally Posted by IHelper View Post
Good job dude
Thanks ;D
Approved...
Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
Approved...
Thanks ^^.
nice job...
Thank you.
I really searched this.
aff my spammer is + coool! ^^

=D
No problem, all who thanked ^^
Nice spammer, though there are tons of spammers already
is this really working one?
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
is this really working one?
People say yes, so if you dont belive them, test it yourself.
Its a working one! TRUST ME !
I think I may do some mpgh advertising with this. Very Handy.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?