Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Lets try and keep this going!!

No amount is too small!!
    Last edited by GothBoss; 01-09-2020 at 01:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I will donate but I personally think it is a lost cause, damage is done.
    Lot of the western politicans don't seem to care and when we do get politicians who care it won't matter. Sucks that in democracy is that it takes so long to get an action implemented (good or bad).
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    I will donate but I personally think it is a lost cause, damage is done.
    Lot of the western politicans don't seem to care and when we do get politicians who care it won't matter. Sucks that in democracy is that it takes so long to get an action implemented (good or bad).
    in what sense is it a lost cause?
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Silent For This Useful Post:

DJEZ0103 (01-11-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post

in what sense is it a lost cause?
    The effect that this fire will have on earth it is a lost cause. Sure you will be able to stop the fire but that won't really do anything. After this "HOT TAKE" blows over, the public will be on to the next "BREAKING NEWS".
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

Matthew (01-19-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

The effect that this fire will have on earth it is a lost cause. Sure you will be able to stop the fire but that won't really do anything. After this "HOT TAKE" blows over, the public will be on to the next "BREAKING NEWS".
    You're one retarded fuck. Just because this soon won't be 'BREAKING NEWS' doesn't lessen the significance of it. It's still destroyed thousands of homes, effected tens of thousands of people, and continues to cause permanent trauma to countless people. Your point about it being a lost cause is a joke. Donating to these charities helps those being effected by these fires right now, and helps the resources available to fight these fires.

Now don't get me wrong, it definitely has caused a tonne of damage that is going to be hard to recover from... but these charities and organisations will help prevent further growth of these fires, and not to mention the recovery process of those effected.

I genuinely just think you don't understand the scale of these fires and how much they have effected Australia. they have burnt a land area of over 83000 square kilometers (32046 square miles), and have likely grown in scale since this was calculated.

please don't respond to me either. i don't want to get in an argument with someone i don't even know.
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silent For This Useful Post:

Charion (03-19-2020),Danny (01-27-2020),DJEZ0103 (01-11-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    My prayers, i know its not much but its all i can afford.

<a href=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1480656 target=_blank>https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1480656</a>

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fisherman For This Useful Post:

DJEZ0103 (01-11-2020),Silent (01-11-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

DJEZ0103 (01-11-2020),Silent (01-11-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

You're one retarded fuck. Just because this soon won't be 'BREAKING NEWS' doesn't lessen the significance of it. It's still destroyed thousands of homes, effected tens of thousands of people, and continues to cause permanent trauma to countless people. Your point about it being a lost cause is a joke. Donating to these charities helps those being effected by these fires right now, and helps the resources available to fight these fires.

Now don't get me wrong, it definitely has caused a tonne of damage that is going to be hard to recover from... but these charities and organisations will help prevent further growth of these fires, and not to mention the recovery process of those effected.

I genuinely just think you don't understand the scale of these fires and how much they have effected Australia. they have burnt a land area of over 83000 square kilometers (32046 square miles), and have likely grown in scale since this was calculated.

please don't respond to me either. i don't want to get in an argument with someone i don't even know.
    Why the did you respond to me than if you don't want an argument? You just come across as a emotional child. I was saying that the effects that this will have on the earth is going to be devastating. I wasn't saying that people and organization should just sit on their ass.

- - - Updated - - -

OK, so I was looking over my comment and if that was someone else it would definitely come across as them saying don't do anything about the fires. Wasn't my intentions.
    Last edited by Eternity; 01-11-2020 at 01:18 PM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

I don't think charities and organizations will help with prevention of future fires, it's used to help those that are affected by it. This ain't the end of it and events like these are going to happen more often. Last year was the second wettest year in recorded history and winter this year has been abnormally warm (60s yesterday in NYC) with a cold front coming in for a few days... the weather is getting more bipolar... we are all fucked.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Eternity (01-11-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I don't think charities and organizations will help with prevention of future fires, it's used to help those that are affected by it. This ain't the end of it and events like these are going to happen more often. Last year was the second wettest year in recorded history and winter this year has been abnormally warm (60s yesterday in NYC) with a cold front coming in for a few days... the weather is getting more bipolar... we are all fucked.
    This is what I was actually wanting to say; however, I wasn't able to get that across.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Normally in belgium, it SNOWS every single year, sometimes the snow is not enough to actually produce the actual snow but theres snowflakes, This time? Not a single snowflake has fallen here yet. Impressive, but i think we will find some solution soon. Dont think its going to be people actually doing stuff to fix the climate change but i think we're going to be able to colonize another planet soon, and the human race will survive (probably only a very small amount but still smthn).

I might be delusional if i am please tell me
    <a href=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1480656 target=_blank>https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1480656</a>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

i believe that they can help prevent fires. sure, at the end of they day we're still going to have fires and they're always going to be devastating.... but there are certainly ways that we can help reduce the devastation before it occurs.

there's such thing as back burning (hazard reduction), which means they go and create controlled fires burning all the leaves and stuff on the ground. it helps minimize the speed of the fires growth. this year there was a tonne of controversy around how much the government did in regards to back burning.

a serious issue when fighting fires is physical access to fight them. we could create back-roads through the country, so that if there's a fire, we can go to it and control it from many different routes. don't get me wrong, this sounds like a government issue not so much something a charity or organisation could do... but they could sign some form of contract with local shires to build these roads (tracks) given that expenses are paid by the charities.

my point is, there is so many different ways that we can help combat these issues. donations will not be gone unused.

This is what I was actually wanting to say; however, I wasn't able to get that across.
    get off daves dick

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silent For This Useful Post:

Charion (01-17-2020),DJEZ0103 (01-11-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

i believe that they can help prevent fires. sure, at the end of they day we're still going to have fires and they're always going to be devastating.... but there are certainly ways that we can help reduce the devastation before it occurs.

there's such thing as back burning (hazard reduction), which means they go and create controlled fires burning all the leaves and stuff on the ground. it helps minimize the speed of the fires growth. this year there was a tonne of controversy around how much the government did in regards to back burning.

a serious issue when fighting fires is physical access to fight them. we could create back-roads through the country, so that if there's a fire, we can go to it and control it from many different routes. don't get me wrong, this sounds like a government issue not so much something a charity or organisation could do... but they could sign some form of contract with local shires to build these roads (tracks) given that expenses are paid by the charities.

my point is, there is so many different ways that we can help combat these issues. donations will not be gone unused.

get off daves dick
    Like I said niglet, the donations are going to help people as they usually do after disasters.

You aren't going to prevent fires, the lack of moisture and intense winds are the reason Australia is burning. They call such situations literally red flags in the US and issue a warning.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    [B]

get off daves dick
    If you are that upset GO DO SOMETHING instead of getting your dick wet on mpgh. Instead of using your time to go help you are here jacking off on mpgh and than try to be a white knight lmao, loser.

/B]
    Last edited by Eternity; 01-11-2020 at 08:04 PM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Like I said niglet, the donations are going to help people as they usually do after disasters.

You aren't going to prevent fires, the lack of moisture and intense winds are the reason Australia is burning. They call such situations literally red flags in the US and issue a warning.
    These donations go to WAYYY MORE than just helping people. Look into what they are doing. Also re-read what I typed out on the OP.

- - - Updated - - -

[B]
    If you are that upset GO DO SOMETHING instead of getting your dick wet on mpgh. Instead of using your time to go help you are here jacking off on mpgh and than try to be a white knight lmao, loser.

/B]
    stop being so negative and do something else with your life, ty
    Last edited by DJEZ0103; 01-11-2020 at 10:30 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast