Ubereats and Doordash Refund <- 24/7 <- 15% FEE!!
WTSUbereats and Doordash Refund <- 24/7 <- 15% FEE!!
Hot right now
See all listings
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
Elite Selling / Trading / BuyingRe-posting my initial giveaway vouch for visibility:
@Joy was quite polite, and understood that I couldn't place the order right away - he wasn't hounding me daily like other refunders, so that was greatly appreciated.
He walked me through what was needed, took all my questions without issues, has a solid grasp of the English language (I feel this has to be mentioned given that there are at times a language barrier with certain refunders), and was very transparent about the time zones that work for him, and his availability.
The order was done in no time, and he literally kept me informed of all steps of the process..and I mean all steps of the process. Purely a white glove service thus far, and I'm literally planning to use his services again tonight.
Happy to have won the giveaway, and even happier that I've found a solid refunder in @Joy for my food orders!
- - - Updated - - -
Had to come back for another order tonight, just given how efficient @Joy is.
It's effortless - I provide him with the information he needs, and by the time I finish my meal, everything is all set. An absolutely efficient and stress free process. I would highly recommend
@Joy was quite polite, and understood that I couldn't place the order right away - he wasn't hounding me daily like other refunders, so that was greatly appreciated.
He walked me through what was needed, took all my questions without issues, has a solid grasp of the English language (I feel this has to be mentioned given that there are at times a language barrier with certain refunders), and was very transparent about the time zones that work for him, and his availability.
The order was done in no time, and he literally kept me informed of all steps of the process..and I mean all steps of the process. Purely a white glove service thus far, and I'm literally planning to use his services again tonight.
Happy to have won the giveaway, and even happier that I've found a solid refunder in @Joy for my food orders!
- - - Updated - - -
Had to come back for another order tonight, just given how efficient @Joy is.
It's effortless - I provide him with the information he needs, and by the time I finish my meal, everything is all set. An absolutely efficient and stress free process. I would highly recommend
Daily bump.
Was really quick and refunded within 10 minutes.
Just completed another one, and it was the same as always; fast, reliable, quick, and I got a hefty credit on the account, too boot!
Added on IM
AMAZING! immaculate service this man answers any questions you have with great english and completes orders almost instantaneously! 

Added you for a delivery !
accept me on IM
accept me on IM

daily bump.
+vouch he refunded my wife maxing out my card cause she left me ty
daily bump
Interested
Big vouch! My Uber eats order refunded in 2 minutes.
add on IM pls.
