Nooby C++ Spammer

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Nooby C++ Spammer
I posted this on my VIP forum, but apparently since people like leeching other peoples work from their, i'll post my spammer myself. <_< Faggy newb leechers messing up my VIP.

ALSO just so people don't think it's broke, it spams 7 times, sleeps for 30 seconds, and repeats (So you dont' get the 3 minute in game chat ban)

Alright, well i've been delving in programming for a while now and I
couldn't really find a use for my skill yet, i.e. I don't know about
reverse engineering, D3D, or ASM to make actual hacks for CA, so I
figured i'd make myself a nifty little utility. (Not like the shit-tastic VB(fag) spammers I see all the time over here.)

There is NOTHING flashy about this spammer, it's a bare naked spammer.
Simply double click the .exe, type in the message you want to be
spammed, press enter, Get into a combat arms GAME, not lobby, and
press the left shift key. To turn it off, press the Right shift key.
There are some notes here.

NOTE: IF you intend to spam in combat arms with this, make sure you
activate it IN GAME, because it is NOT chat ban protected, as in, you
can spam all you want in game, but if you try to spam in the channel,
you'll get chat banned. This is where the On/Off feature is handy,
turn on the spam in game, and off in the lobby.

NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU TURN IT OFF IF YOU DON'T WANT SPAM, it DOES NOT
distinguish between windows, and will spam anywhere the cursor is.
i.e. If you're playing CA, using the spammer, and alt tab out, it will
spam in Messengers, the address bar, google bar, etc, etc. Anywhere
text can be typed, it will spam.

virus scans. DUDE, one scanner
picks it up as a virus, don't know why. But it's not, i'll supply you
guys with the full source code over in the Source Code Section.
CA NOOBY SPAMMER.rar MD5:a516b78c1bf5a82b501b685538789980 - VirSCAN.org 3% Scanner(s) (1/37) found malware!
Virustotal. MD5: a516b78c1bf5a82b501b685538789980 Trojan/StartPage.der


CA NOOBY SPAMMER.rarattachment deleted · 233 downloads before removal
Does this spam ingame too? Oh nevemind, Good Job
does it have telekill
Quote Originally Posted by tepa19 View Post
does it have telekill
No shit it does
Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
No shit it does
umm no it doesnt :L
Its a spammer READ
Quote Originally Posted by Kookeedoh View Post
Its a spammer READ
then why in the picture shows him using telekill retard cant u see!!
YOu noob, look at the bottom left, it shows him spamming.
He is using his own hacks Retard =_=
For Fucks Sake man if the guy says its a spammer than it is a fucking spammer... The telekill is his own god damn fucking hacks so Shut The Fuck Up...

Bad Mood.
HES JUST SHOWING A SCREENIE OF HIS SPAMMER, (BOTTOM LEFT)
o_O Wow, no, god no. I didn't write my telekill. That's the work of a VIP forum. I only wrote the spammer (and struggled at that.) This was my first actual C++ program other than hello world, and examples from my books. <_< I used to hate seeing all of the spammers/cleaners/and dumb shit but now i'm contemplating making my spammer better and adding some different features. But atleast I won't be writing it in VB. <_<
so it dont have telekill and dont scream at me =(
I changed the scans around to ones of the .rar and not the .exe, I'm glad you did it in C++ and approved
it dosent work for me any advise on how to start it ?? vista... 32
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?