Change Hotkeys

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Change Hotkeys
Is there any way to change hotkeys (EX: Insert to delete)??


If there is, what program would I use?
I believe only the coder can do so, but I'm not 100% on that.

Although you might be able to do it in olly? :/
yeah unpack and find the
Code:
GetAsyncKeyState
line, you will see
Code:
Vkey=insert
or
Code:
vk=INS
depends on how its coded
anyway if its
Code:
Vkey=Insert
change it to
Code:
Vkey=DELETE
if its
Code:
VK=INS
change it to
Code:
vk=DEL
OMFG...WE TALKET ABOUT THIS TO U....
u cant change god fking hot keys unless u know the maker so he or she >>
can UNPACK it so "Xlilzoosk8rX" wast of fking space and time

/close this dam forum
is it possible to use hex edit because i kinda wanna edit from insert to numpad 0 xD
Quote Originally Posted by Kookeedoh View Post
is it possible to use hex edit because i kinda wanna edit from insert to numpad 0 xD
I don´t think you can do that....
Wouldn't it depend if the file was packed or not,

Anyone know how to extract a source code from an unpacked/packed .dll file? Or if its possible?
Like LegendaryHack posted first, unless you have programming skills to decompile the .dll, or make your own, the hot keys won't change.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us