Outdated[1.50/DLL] Valance Money Menu [UNDETECTED]

Posts 1–15 of 125 · Page 1 of 9
[1.50/DLL] Valance Money Menu [UNDETECTED]
I've been busy recently, But I finally got the time to make a Release.
(I have had this sitting on my hard drive since December 21st)

Features:
AntiMK2
Money
Spectating

Instructions:
1. Inject the Menu
2. Press Insert
3.Enjoy

Virus Scans:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-GB/fi...job/fxj7cdn946
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...17c3/detection


For Education Purposes, do not ask if there is any risk of being banned or any other stupid questions

ValanceMoneyMenu_mpgh.net.rar406 KB · 3,968 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by skidrow_2015sg View Post
banned its impossible to undetected
I've been using this same script since 2015, Please don't lie I've encountered people like you. Unless you are being reported by users

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TsYunus View Post
2.5k at 0.0000001 milliseconds. (How to get banned fastest way) dsauhdsudshuahsd
First Off its more like every 1 to 100 ticks not "0.0000001 milliseconds" 0.0000001 is impossible to achieve especially with an ordinary computer. and second please use evidence to support your claims I do not want to hear about bullshit on my thread
Need help, thanks!
How do I use it after downloading the file?
Quote Originally Posted by crocodilegamer View Post
What is "AntiMK2" ?
Kicks anyone that's on an MK2 out of their vehicle
Crashed :<
This keeps crashing GTA for me, what injector do you recommend?
Quote Originally Posted by mbround18 View Post
This keeps crashing GTA for me, what injector do you recommend?
First off make sure to have it on CreateRemoteThread, Second do not scramble or do anything else to the dll. I recommend Extreme Injector v3.7.3 by Master131
2.5k at 0.0000001 milli second. (How to get banned fastest way) dsauhdsudshuahsd
Also, there shouldn't be any bugs, I only spent around 20 minutes on the menu and 10 to test the menu and make sure its all operating correctly. I can verify that this can run and has been tested on multiple systems.
Hey uh nice work but i cant see the gta5 on my injectors proccesses can you help me?

- - - Updated - - -

nevermind,just used another injector.My retardedness.Sorry
uhh i dont get it, so this gives you money? Or makes you give another person money?
Keeps Crashing
Make It To Where It Dont Crash.
Bruh
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTooFast4U View Post
Make It To Where It Dont Crash.
Works just fine for me. What injector are you using?
Are there any specific features which are making it crash?
Posts 1–15 of 125 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?