7DTD Lite Assembly A18.3-b4

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
7DTD Lite Assembly A18.3-b4
This will NOT bypass EAC. If you encounter a black screen after loading this assembly, your EAC is likely to be enabled. Disable it in the 7DTD's launcher.

Features:
- Console Commands.
- Level editor (when debug menu is enabled). Look for the different buttons on top of the debug window.
- Show all players on the map.

Creative menu and debug menu can be enabled by executing the "cm" and "dm" commands respectively inside the console window. Open the console by pressing F1 on the keyboard.

Installation:
1. Download the .zip file containing the modified assembly from MPGH.
2. Navigate to the .\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\ folder in the 7DTD's installation directory.
3. Create a backup of the original Assembly-CSharp.dll that already exists in the .\Managed\ directory.
4. Copy the Assembly-CSharp.dll assembly downloaded from MPGH into the .\Managed directory.
5. Start 7DTD's launcher and disable EAC.
6. Start 7DTD and enjoy.

==================================================

Screenshots of the modification(s) working in-game:
https://imgur.com/ZLDjhQw
https://imgur.com/EncCsdd
https://imgur.com/ZpkuuiL
https://imgur.com/qpDqGxx
https://imgur.com/XH1in2S

Virus scans:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/cpx30kx5ss
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...4b43/detection


==== Please wait until the attachment is approved before trying to download. ====

If you get the following error: "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator." You need to wait longer.
7DTD A18.3-b4 Lite_mpgh.net.zip2.3 MB · 550 downloads Clean
Thank you thank you thank you!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Sqeegie View Post
This will NOT bypass EAC. If you encounter a black screen after loading this assembly, your EAC is likely to be enabled. Disable it in the 7DTD's launcher.

Features:
- Console Commands.
- Level editor (when debug menu is enabled). Look for the different buttons on top of the debug window.
- Show all players on the map.

Creative menu and debug menu can be enabled by executing the "cm" and "dm" commands respectively inside the console window. Open the console by pressing F1 on the keyboard.

Installation:
1. Download the .zip file containing the modified assembly from MPGH.
2. Navigate to the .\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\ folder in the 7DTD's installation directory.
3. Create a backup of the original Assembly-CSharp.dll that already exists in the .\Managed\ directory.
4. Copy the Assembly-CSharp.dll assembly downloaded from MPGH into the .\Managed directory.
5. Start 7DTD's launcher and disable EAC.
6. Start 7DTD and enjoy.

==================================================

Screenshots of the modification(s) working in-game:
https://imgur.com/ZLDjhQw
https://imgur.com/EncCsdd
https://imgur.com/ZpkuuiL
https://imgur.com/qpDqGxx
https://imgur.com/XH1in2S

Virus scans:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/cpx30kx5ss
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...4b43/detection


==== Please wait until the attachment is approved before trying to download. ====

If you get the following error: "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator." You need to wait longer.

How do I modify the implementation of the level editor?
Can you download this already?
Quote Originally Posted by 1131616305 View Post
How do I modify the implementation of the level editor?
Still waiting for the approval...
How do I modify the implementation of the level editor?
Thank you Sqeegie! Using your previous posts as examples, I modified my own file a couple days ago. As usual though, you've got a much better understanding of this and I personally appreciate you doing this for all of us!
Quote Originally Posted by kaka0er View Post
How do I modify the implementation of the level editor?
Quote Originally Posted by 1131616305 View Post
How do I modify the implementation of the level editor?
Go to GameManager::IsEditMode(): Boolean.

If you want it enabled, it should look like this:


If you want it disabled, it should look like this:


Best,
Sqeegie
Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by Sqeegie View Post
Go to GameManager::IsEditMode(): Boolean.

If you want it enabled, it should look like this:


If you want it disabled, it should look like this:


Best,
Sqeegie

Thank you, I succeeded, and your reply was very helpful.
How to display map for other players
dupe metod
i know thats someone use dupe glitch in multiplayer game(pc)if someone know the method,write me in private i will pay for it.
I ask for help, reload someone a file, I have different bugs with this modified file, there are no things, some boxes are blue and much more.
Help me
Hey man, so i have all the cheats working and all but when im in game i get these blue blocks around the world and it really annoys me. It's a Cyan block with a weird name "Random loot helper" with "ITS FOREST" on the side of it, if you can help please say so!

Yours Sincerely,
Mega
Quote Originally Posted by Little Mgealadon View Post
Hey man, so i have all the cheats working and all but when im in game i get these blue blocks around the world and it really annoys me. It's a Cyan block with a weird name "Random loot helper" with "ITS FOREST" on the side of it, if you can help please say so!

Yours Sincerely,
Mega
A18.3 changed some things apparently with the level editor and now it shows that sort of stuff by default when enabled. You can either edit the assembly and disable edit mode or you can try playing with debug menu disabled. I do believe having dm disabled will remove such oddness.

Best,
Sqeegie
Quote Originally Posted by Sqeegie View Post
A18.3 changed some things apparently with the level editor and now it shows that sort of stuff by default when enabled. You can either edit the assembly and disable edit mode or you can try playing with debug menu disabled. I do believe having dm disabled will remove such oddness.

Best,
Sqeegie
I have the same problem, nothing helps, even without turning on these boxes appear + the god mod year and nocli, which does not turn off not like.
I ask for your help, I do not know how to edit this file, although I watched your guides.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?