Mice preferences

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Mice preferences
ambidextrous vs ergonomic
lightweight vs heavier
wired vs wireless
macros vs no macros
optical vs laser vs roller ball
honeycomb shell vs normal

What are your guys preferences, and why? Tell me what mouse you have/what mouse you want.

The new model D mouse by glorious interests me. Been looking for a new gaming mouse to upgrade from my old deathadder. I personally don't like ambi mouses because I had a razer taipan years ago and it would always hurt my pinky over long periods of use. So the model D stood out to me over the model O, it has a sort of similar shape to a deathadder and it's lightweight af, but the honeycomb pattern kinda weirds me out, I'm not sure if I would like the feel of it. If anyone's picked it up let me know how it is.
Right now I have a Model O matte black. It is one of the best mice I have ever bought for $50. Very lightweight and customizable. (i hate wireless mice)
Quote Originally Posted by Ecliippse View Post
Right now I have a Model O matte black. It is one of the best mice I have ever bought for $50. Very lightweight and customizable. (i hate wireless mice)
Does the honeycomb pattern feel weird on your hand at all?
Quote Originally Posted by Zek View Post
Does the honeycomb pattern feel weird on your hand at all?
You honestly don't feel the 'ventiliation' holes. (whatever they're called). I think they're specialized so that your skin doesn't get marked from it, but for some reason I feel the design to be most comfortable.
I use the G602 - it's cheap nowadays and works as a pretty good gaming mouse and works equally well with the work I do.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I use the G602 - it's cheap nowadays and works as a pretty good gaming mouse and works equally well with the work I do.
What sort of games do you play? Personally, I'm not a fan of robot looking mice but the G602 actually doesn't look that bad. Only thing is that it looks a bit heavy, I would probably (I say probably because I've never actually had a super lightweight mouse) prefer a lighter mouse for shooters.

I used to have a G700s, if robots ever take over the world it looks like it will probably kill me in my sleep, I mean look at it...
robot mouse robot mouse robot mouse robot mouse
Quote Originally Posted by Zek View Post
What sort of games do you play? Personally, I'm not a fan of robot looking mice but the G602 actually doesn't look that bad. Only thing is that it looks a bit heavy, I would probably (I say probably because I've never actually had a super lightweight mouse) prefer a lighter mouse for shooters.

I used to have a G700s, if robots ever take over the world it looks like it will probably kill me in my sleep, I mean look at it...
robot mouse robot mouse robot mouse robot mouse
I don't play games any more - no time
i've used fancy and shitty ones but have stuck with a normal, wired mastercooler mice and keyboard. didn't have a need for more than 2 macros
Corshair harpoon

I only use corshair products because they are more sphisticated like me
i got the 1 that shaped like car
Corsair Harpoon, and Razer blackwidow v2 green switches.

Going to be going of from corsair soon-ish.
For some reason I use the Razer Basilisk even though I don't play FPS shooters anymore
I'm using Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum. Best mouse I ever had.
Ergonomic.
Lightweight but adjustable as well.
Can be wired and wireless.
At least 2 macros.
Optical.
Normal.


I am currently using G903. I used to own a Rival 600 as well but it looks bulky for me so I decided to stick with the G903.
logitech g502, all i play is lol so i don't need anything fancy
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us