QuestionDiscussionA Quick Poll

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
A Quick Poll
What majority of people use Nowadays is it Grimoire 3.8 or 3.8+, and tell me why?
I came back recently to botting and I'm confused on what to built bots for .. so Help ME!
I still use 3.8, I don't like the skill delay on 3.8+ after killing an enemy. Besides, I think 3.8 bots work on 3.8+, but not vice versa.
Both have their uses, standard grim is more stable and can load plugins while grim+ has more features. 3.8+ also makes bot making much more convenient and its Skillset feature and SkillCommand plugin are very useful. And yeah, bots which use grim+ exclusive features won't load on 3.8.
I have make poll like this and the results are almost balanced
Use according to your needs, I use 3.8+ because it's easier to make bots but if you only want to run bots, 3.8 is fine
Quote Originally Posted by Misery Machine V2 View Post
I still use 3.8, I don't like the skill delay on 3.8+ after killing an enemy. Besides, I think 3.8 bots work on 3.8+, but not vice versa.
That's true, and I asked 1st place so i make my choice on either I built 3.8 bots or 3.8+ but the answer is clear now apparently. Thank you for your opinion!


Quote Originally Posted by Raze101 View Post
Both have their uses, standard grim is more stable and can load plugins while grim+ has more features. 3.8+ also makes bot making much more convenient and its Skillset feature and SkillCommand plugin are very useful. And yeah, bots which use grim+ exclusive features won't load on 3.8.
Yep I totally agree with you because I used both and I'm starting this just to make a stand on wither I continue building bots on 3.8 like I used or I just switch to 3.8+. Thank you for your opinion!


Quote Originally Posted by Poonce View Post
I have make poll like this and the results are almost balanced
Use according to your needs, I use 3.8+ because it's easier to make bots but if you only want to run bots, 3.8 is fine
The problem here I have some old bots that I still didn't release and I wanted ti see which is used most to upgrade them and make use of 3.8+ features, but turns out people still use the old one .. like you said equally!


Thank you guys much appreciated for the replies you helped me a lot especially @Poonce with his statistics, Much luv <3
Quote Originally Posted by ROBUT View Post
Yep I totally agree with you because I used both and I'm starting this just to make a stand on wither I continue building bots on 3.8 like I used or I just switch to 3.8+. Thank you for your opinion!
I would use 3.8+ for any bots that use glitched rooms, otherwise use 3.8.
3.8 because it's still okay
I wonder why they haven't patched this bot. They could easily fix it but I wonder why they haven't.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
I wonder why they haven't patched this bot. They could easily fix it but I wonder why they haven't.
Patching bots is the last thing ae wants to do, it would kill the game.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us