4+4=8

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
4+4=8
Ay yall I'm new here and I introduced myself last week.. well I've already done quite a few transactions and I'm definitely not here on some bullshit lol is there any way to get approved to reply to personal messages before my 15th post? Also, I have a note 5 and I can't remember the damn gmail account I used for the life of me, is there anyone that could help me unlock it??I'll pay of course.. have a good one yall im off to work
15 posts is not hard to achieve, you should just post some more!
Quote Originally Posted by xtfleet View Post
15 posts is not hard to achieve, you should just post some more!
Does me replying to shit like this count? The threads I mean
Quote Originally Posted by BeansyBoy420 View Post
Does me replying to shit like this count? The threads I mean
Yes! Go look at some of the topics in General, there's a lot of stuff you can give your input on
Quote Originally Posted by ERYHse5rhrerhjetheth View Post
Yes! Go look at some of the topics in General, there's a lot of stuff you can give your input on
lol fashoooo I appreciate it yall forreal
well done you just reached 15post and.... what is your plan?
Quote Originally Posted by Gingertonic View Post
well done you just reached 15post and.... what is your plan?
Ummmmm lol idk good question.. prolly start by responding to messages Haha and utilizing the ability to use them lol
Gmail?
Quote Originally Posted by BeansyBoy420 View Post
Ay yall I'm new here and I introduced myself last week.. well I've already done quite a few transactions and I'm definitely not here on some bullshit lol is there any way to get approved to reply to personal messages before my 15th post? Also, I have a note 5 and I can't remember the damn gmail account I used for the life of me, is there anyone that could help me unlock it??I'll pay of course.. have a good one yall im off to work
Hi and Welcome..

How's your Gmail account? still stuck? PM me if you really need some help.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeansyBoy420 View Post
Does me replying to shit like this count? The threads I mean
I think so.. anyway.. just be active and help one another..
I see that you shouldn't have a problem now
Ay good looks yall on the input I appreciate the shit outta it ✊✊
You're actually right with the math
I guess welcome
Remember
if 4 + 4 = 8
then 8 + 8 = 4 + 4 + 4 + 4
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?