Addresses?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Addresses?
Isn't there a topic with all new addresses?
yes. yes there is a topic with new addresses
I've searched for hours, but I can't find it..
omfg just download ce and find them yourself instead of overloading this website with this kind shit
Quote Originally Posted by juppeli View Post
omfg just download ce and find them yourself instead of overloading this website with this kind shit
ehh.. noob, CE is detected?
So what you can do: make UCE or get/make bypass. Im using normal CE and I havent used begging ever at my trainer making career. Whole idea in hacking is to get addresses, you make programming in 5 min (and everyone can make it for sure). So its same as begging ready trainer
Making a trainer is not haxing. haxing is finding the addresses and using them.
Quote Originally Posted by t3lazy1 View Post
Making a trainer is not haxing. haxing is finding the addresses and using them.
finding addresses+using them+programming=making trainer
and hacking/hacker=

Hacker, as it relates to computers, has several common meanings. Hacker is often used by the mass media to refer to a person who engages in computer cracking and is also often by those in computing fields to refer to a person who is a computer enthusiast. At least three major hacker subcultures, characterized by their largely distinct historical development, use the term in their jargon for self-identification.[1] They are centered around different, but partially overlapping aspects of computers and have conflicting ideas about who may legitimately be called a hacker (see hacker definition controversy). In computer security, a hacker is someone who focuses on security mechanisms. In common use, which was popularized by the mass media, that refers to someone who illegally breaks into computer and network systems. However, parts of the subculture see their aim in correcting security problems and use the word in a positive sense. This use is contrasted by the different understanding of the word as a person who follows a spirit of playful cleverness and loves programming. It is found in an originally academic movement unrelated to computer security and most visibly associated with free software and open source. In a third meaning, the term refers to computer hobbyists who push the limits of their software or hardware.
Woah! I doubt half of the people who see that post can't read it, and the half that can, 3/4 of them don't read it.
Quote Originally Posted by t3lazy1 View Post
Woah! I doubt half of the people who see that post can't read it, and the half that can, 3/4 of them don't read it.
I doubt that 4/4 of people hates point fucking, and 10/1 of them dont read that what hacker term means.
Lol. Yeah.
Quote Originally Posted by juppeli View Post
So what you can do: make UCE or get/make bypass. Im using normal CE and I havent used begging ever at my trainer making career. Whole idea in hacking is to get addresses, you make programming in 5 min (and everyone can make it for sure). So its same as begging ready trainer
Damn dude, i've searched lots of addresses for MPGH. I'm not begging, but normaly there is just a topic with addresses. Why would I go search for them with CE if they are posted on the forum?

To be honest with you, I've made an own UCE but lost it with a HD crash. Please stop shouting about begging.. begging is more like: "PLZ GIVE ME THAT OPK HACK! I will not give it to anyone! PLZ give me, i love it so much!". Am I doing that? No.. I'm just asking if the addresses are already posted on the forum.

Please don't say I'm a begging noob, cuz I think i've got more experience in game hacking. Right now I'm working on a few new D3D hacks, no chance you are going to get them :') Poor guy.. calling me noob.. *laugh*

//Edit:
This is begging: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/warrock_in...4-opk_tut.html
Quote Originally Posted by webtijn View Post
Damn dude, i've searched lots of addresses for MPGH. I'm not begging, but normaly there is just a topic with addresses. Why would I go search for them with CE if they are posted on the forum?

To be honest with you, I've made an own UCE but lost it with a HD crash. Please stop shouting about begging.. begging is more like: "PLZ GIVE ME THAT OPK HACK! I will not give it to anyone! PLZ give me, i love it so much!". Am I doing that? No.. I'm just asking if the addresses are already posted on the forum.

Please don't say I'm a begging noob, cuz I think i've got more experience in game hacking. Right now I'm working on a few new D3D hacks, no chance you are going to get them :') Poor guy.. calling me noob.. *laugh*

//Edit:
This is begging: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/warrock_in...4-opk_tut.html
You have better hacking exp than I and you can't even search for basic address/make an bypass? Mine point is that, only thing in hacking what you can call work is searching addresses. And TRE is gone now, so its quite imbossible that someone would make thread with more than basic addresses. So there may come thread with addresses, but it's 485 times faster to search them yourself. And no change I could take you things even if someone would pay me for it. I'm working with hw-spoofer/ss-blocker and I have made couple of bypasses. I'm only bored to hack Warrock so they can took long to finish. And I'm fucked off because peoples only leech all addresses and then say that they made that hack themself.
You have better hacking exp than I and you can't even search for basic address/make an bypass?
I'm just too lazy to make a whole UCE again. Why would I make hacks and post them here? Only doing it cuz you give me addresses..

And TRE is gone now, so its quite imbossible that someone would make thread with more than basic addresses.
I was only asking for the basic addresses. Just to test my new TrainerMaker.. Screenshot blockers are so freaking easy to make and useless too. (I've never get banned because of a screenshot) ^_^ Direct3D is much harder.

Quote Originally Posted by webtijn View Post
I was only asking for the basic addresses. Just to test my new TrainerMaker.. Screenshot blockers are so freaking easy to make and useless too. (I've never get banned because of a screenshot) ^_^ Direct3D is much harder.
And still something about ss, does they even use it in warrock?
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?