WTS🔥Cryptocurrency Exchange🔥 [H]Crypto [W]Paypal(F&F) Lowest Fees♻️

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
🔥Cryptocurrency Exchange🔥 [H]Crypto [W]Paypal(F&F) Lowest Fees♻️
I

have a large amount of BTC, ETH and LTC* and

want your Paypal (I accept EUR and USD**)




Fees


the standard fee is 12%
the fee for transactions over 200$ and returning customers is 10%
there is a 3$ extra fee for transactions under 40$



TOS

I only accept Paypal Friends & Family
I do not offer refunds
I will not go first unless the customer is highly trusted





*I can also provide other Cryptocurrencies just ask me
**All USD transactions come with an extra 1$ fee except for those over 200$







MODERATOR NOTICE Thread approved.
@Afroist1234 Do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

You can only bump your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours...[Section Rules]
Only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat.(Sky.pe,tele.gram,dis.cord ... are NOT allowed) Read more about it here .
If you or any customer requires a middleman trade safe using MPGH's selected Middle Men

Current Middlemen are:
[MPGH]niggo
[MPGH]RespectNF
[MPGH]Time
[MPGH]HALOS117

For more information about MPGH's staff hierarchy make sure to read How2MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by Moatasem2017 View Post
added on IM..

Thank you
added you too
Vouch++ Professional in BTC trading & always online! Recommended AAA+
Added you, would like to exchange some PayPal fund.
Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
Added you, would like to exchange some PayPal fund.
added you back

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Upgrades View Post
added on im

also added you
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?