I am interested in creating hacks and mods, can someone point me in the right way?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
I am interested in creating hacks and mods, can someone point me in the right way?
In this vast land, where there's no solid tutorial online where you can learn from, I wanna learn how to hack the game and create some nice cheats. I have had no previous experiences in coding or anything but I am willing to learn and pick up on skills along the way. If anyone can point me in the right directions with some great materials to start-up with, that'd be great! Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Grand Diaso View Post
In this vast land, where there's no solid tutorial online where you can learn from, I wanna learn how to hack the game and create some nice cheats. I have had no previous experiences in coding or anything but I am willing to learn and pick up on skills along the way. If anyone can point me in the right directions with some great materials to start-up with, that'd be great! Thanks
you didn't look hard enough. There's literally a tutorial section for Modding in the Modding section, and nearly thousands of tutorials elsewhere for game hacking with open source C++ D3D menus. The only thing you won't find hack wise is public detours that work
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us