Coronavirus...

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Coronavirus...
I haven't chatted in general in years, is it still as toxic as it used to be?

Anyways just wanted to check up on everyone's well-being, how's everyone holding up during this tough time? Hope you guys and your families are safe and getting by .
Dude i'm pretty bored but I think that i'm doing better than most in this quarantine. I just hope this infection rate starts going down soon
Quote Originally Posted by Crypto View Post
Dude i'm pretty bored but I think that i'm doing better than most in this quarantine. I just hope this infection rate starts going down soon
How can you do it better than most if you're already bored?
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


How can you do it better than most if you're already bored?
Just because i'm bored doesn't mean i'm not doing anything productive. Forcing yourself to be productive while bored is the best thing to do.
Quote Originally Posted by Crypto View Post
Just because i'm bored doesn't mean i'm not doing anything productive. Forcing yourself to be productive while bored is the best thing to do.
you fuck your dog very prodcutive
Quote Originally Posted by DVGay View Post


you fuck your dog very prodcutive
u will never be good at trolling
i wouldnt say so
I'm back working part time now
So much school work coming up these next days and I am so unable to feel motivated with online schooling.
Yeah staying home watching stuff all day long is just fine, my husband caught corona but recovered.
Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
Yeah staying home watching stuff all day long is just fine, my husband caught corona but recovered.
Can you take your husband's lewd picture out of your signature

Thanks

- MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


Can you take your husband's lewd picture out of your signature

Thanks

- MPGH
How's that lewd Daddy, i'll send you a snap.
Still Alive - Portal
My dick is so fuckin raw.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us