Info@Iwesley93I Vouch for Level up Service.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
@Iwesley93I Vouch for Level up Service.
I recently used Iwesley93l level up services for Bo4 zombies, and I couldn't be more satisfied very easy going, knows what he's doing. Haven't been banned. He leveled me up all the way to max prestige master! Definitely recommend using Iwesley93l.


Proof! https://imgur.com/a/RgNTjLf
Quote Originally Posted by raptor1022 View Post
I recently used Iwesley93l level up services for Bo4 zombies, and I couldn't be more satisfied very easy going, knows what he's doing. Haven't been banned. He leveled me up all the way to max prestige master! Definitely recommend using Iwesley93l.


Proof! https://imgur.com/a/RgNTjLf
Thanks for proof confirmation mate.

Is this good enough proof to be classed as a verified seller @Time ?

This is now 2 people (paying customers) ive done this for whom have confirmed it with proof on there part that i have given them what they paid for.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand nobody can see me in his lobby so to most sane people i appear to have nothing to do with this but i assure you he did not go from prestige 10 lvl 1, to Prestige Master lvl 1000 by his self within 1 minute lol.
?????? you offering a service to someone of your own choice instead of doing as requested only makes it more suspicious, all you have to do is finish a service giveaway, its not that hard if you are capable of providing the service.


/closed.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?