Glitch Room Fixed

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Glitch Room Fixed
AE stated

"So...we dramatically reduced the time it takes for monsters to respawn.

Before: it would take 15 seconds or more for a monster to respawn after you killed it.
Now: you should see monsters respawning after 3-5 seconds."

Feel free to look it up on their Design Notes

https://www.aq.com/gamedesignnotes/
Quote Originally Posted by noob_seran View Post
AE stated

"So...we dramatically reduced the time it takes for monsters to respawn.

Before: it would take 15 seconds or more for a monster to respawn after you killed it.
Now: you should see monsters respawning after 3-5 seconds."

Feel free to look it up on their Design Notes

https://www.aq.com/gamedesignnotes/
But the real question here is... did they lowered the drop rate of items now that they implemented the fast respawns?

(oohh and check your bots guys for map--9999.. -- doesnt work anymore)
So are glitched rooms completely gone now ? Is there anyway around this.
Well they decreased the respawn times which is good for me IMO. I just feel bad for all those people who bought SSOT lol.
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroInfinity View Post
Well they decreased the respawn times which is good for me IMO. I just feel bad for all those people who bought SSOT lol.
Whats SSOT ?
Quote Originally Posted by Amzz View Post
Whats SSOT ?
Shadow Stalker of Time, best class for glitched rooms

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amzz View Post
So are glitched rooms completely gone now ? Is there anyway around this.
I don't think so, it's quite tolerable on the new respawn timer of the monsters. This feature makes the "Kill" command of the Grimoire usable again because it's not a glitched room anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cermayk View Post
But the real question here is... did they lowered the drop rate of items now that they implemented the fast respawns?

(oohh and check your bots guys for map--9999.. -- doesnt work anymore)
All bots will be reiterated again to remove those glitched join map commands.
Quote Originally Posted by noob_seran View Post
Shadow Stalker of Time, best class for glitched rooms

- - - Updated - - -



I don't think so, it's quite tolerable on the new respawn timer of the monsters. This feature makes the "Kill" command of the Grimoire usable again because it's not a glitched room anymore.

- - - Updated - - -



All bots will be reiterated again to remove those glitched join map commands.
How do I fix them ? all of my bots are kinda messed now.
Quote Originally Posted by Amzz View Post
How do I fix them ? all of my bots are kinda messed now.
I mean it's not that big of deal as you make it out to be with this comment. Just change the join map command and everything else can stay the same. If anything this is a great change for the botters because the bot will be a LOT more stable than it was once before.
Quote Originally Posted by StandTheMan View Post
I mean it's not that big of deal as you make it out to be with this comment. Just change the join map command and everything else can stay the same. If anything this is a great change for the botters because the bot will be a LOT more stable than it was once before.
Thats what I was trying to do with this bot https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1472058 but no matter what I changed it to it wouldn't work or teleport to the first location. I have very little bot knowledge so Idk what I'm missing.
Quote Originally Posted by Amzz View Post
Thats what I was trying to do with this bot https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1472058 but no matter what I changed it to it wouldn't work or teleport to the first location. I have very little bot knowledge so Idk what I'm missing.
You just need to change room number manually, 1e9 doesn't work anymore. Must say though, this one is one damn long bot - must have taken forever to make.
Quote Originally Posted by StandTheMan View Post
You just need to change room number manually, 1e9 doesn't work anymore. Must say though, this one is one damn long bot - must have taken forever to make.
Poonce made it, he liked to be thorough haha
Quote Originally Posted by StandTheMan View Post
I mean it's not that big of deal as you make it out to be with this comment. Just change the join map command and everything else can stay the same. If anything this is a great change for the botters because the bot will be a LOT more stable than it was once before.
True. My self made fealty 3 is working fantastic and no dc problems.
Botter will be safe
Quote Originally Posted by noob_seran View Post
AE stated

"So...we dramatically reduced the time it takes for monsters to respawn.

Before: it would take 15 seconds or more for a monster to respawn after you killed it.
Now: you should see monsters respawning after 3-5 seconds."

Feel free to look it up on their Design Notes

https://www.aq.com/gamedesignnotes/
Everything work fine, still no prob for boters , if you wanna search for the drop rate you can actually looking in the tools > loaders and grabers > Ques items, drop rates and click Grab.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?