SolvedLegion Token Bot

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Legion Token Bot
Is there a bot that farms legion tokens for Grim 3.8+ everything I've seen is for 3.8 or a different trainer.
Why don't you (temporarily) use grim 3.8 instead for legion token bot?
Quote Originally Posted by NoobFloob View Post
Why don't you (temporarily) use grim 3.8 instead for legion token bot?
When I tried to use Grim 3.8 the bots wouldn't load through even though I had set the folder up for it. Also Grim 3.8+ auto uses skills I'm not sure how to set that up in Grim 3.8.
Quote Originally Posted by Amzz View Post
When I tried to use Grim 3.8 the bots wouldn't load through even though I had set the folder up for it. Also Grim 3.8+ auto uses skills I'm not sure how to set that up in Grim 3.8.
I'm just going to paste stuff that I said from another thread for the skill stuff.

 
How2Skill


Combat > Add Skill Set, set it up with your desired skills like this https://i.imgur.com/gM0wu4S.png

Then press Use skill set, a command will show up in the "Commands" section https://i.imgur.com/SCmF6hY.png Put it where it applies, I usually just put it at the start of my bot cause I'm not doing class swapping stuff.

Should work.


Try this bot: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1362910

It works for me, use Grimoire 3.8+, it's very nice.
Quote Originally Posted by Good View Post
I'm just going to paste stuff that I said from another thread for the skill stuff.

 
How2Skill


Combat > Add Skill Set, set it up with your desired skills like this https://i.imgur.com/gM0wu4S.png

Then press Use skill set, a command will show up in the "Commands" section https://i.imgur.com/SCmF6hY.png Put it where it applies, I usually just put it at the start of my bot cause I'm not doing class swapping stuff.

Should work.


Try this bot: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1362910

It works for me, use Grimoire 3.8+, it's very nice.
My love for you grows every day <3
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us