Csgo wall judgment
I have a private version, which can be used on the platform. It has a self aiming perspective trigger radar anti flash, but it can't judge the wall. I search through CE.
(Entity + 0x4D43AF4 )+ 0x980
It will show that I see equal to 1 and I don't see equal to 0, but I need to find everyone. I don't want to waste time, and I don't want to make it equal to 1 to automatically aim, because it will also aim at people behind the wall. How can I find the wall?
(Entity + 0x4D43AF4 )+ 0x980
It will show that I see equal to 1 and I don't see equal to 0, but I need to find everyone. I don't want to waste time, and I don't want to make it equal to 1 to automatically aim, because it will also aim at people behind the wall. How can I find the wall?
