Is this allowed?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Is this allowed?
Hi! Not going into details but I need to donate to a GoFundMe campaign and I cannot use my card to do so, as it is linked with other family members?
Is it alright if I ask for a person here to donate on my behalf and I pay via Bitcoin? Please remove if it isn't allowed. The donation kind of means a lot to me. Thanks
if you pay the person first yes. if you make then dono first than no.

use a MM if you do this deal with the OP
Quote Originally Posted by iScopeXx View Post
Hi! Not going into details but I need to donate to a GoFundMe campaign and I cannot use my card to do so, as it is linked with other family members?
Is it alright if I ask for a person here to donate on my behalf and I pay via Bitcoin? Please remove if it isn't allowed. The donation kind of means a lot to me. Thanks
Click in my signature, you are welcome I guess
Quote Originally Posted by FoxHunter View Post


Click in my signature, you are welcome I guess
I'm not sure what you meant haha.
Quote Originally Posted by iScopeXx View Post
I'm not sure what you meant haha.
Use an MM if someone approaches you saying they'll donate for you, the MM will hold the funds in BTC and once they've made the donation and we've confirmed the same then the MM will transfer the payment.
Quote Originally Posted by iScopeXx View Post
Hi! Not going into details but I need to donate to a GoFundMe campaign and I cannot use my card to do so, as it is linked with other family members?
Is it alright if I ask for a person here to donate on my behalf and I pay via Bitcoin? Please remove if it isn't allowed. The donation kind of means a lot to me. Thanks
Yes. This can be done. Find a well vouched person to do it for you like the guy above (Click on his signature)
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us