OutdatedOsiris Multihack 11/05/2020 [v6]

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
Osiris Multihack 11/05/2020 [v6]
Osiris Multihack 11/05/2020 [v6]


CREDITS FOR SOURCE:
  • fynn3k
  • danielkrupinski
  • ocornut
  • ZER0MEM0RY


How to use:
1)Disable anti-virus (including Windows Defender).
2)Open CS:GO
3)Open the injector. ( If you don't have one here you have one that I recommend using.)
4)Inject dll.
5)Press Insert to use.
6)Have fun.

P.S. Here you have my silent aim cfg.
VirusTotal Scan.

Tested on prime account. Undetected on 08/05/2020.
[b]Proof of testing[b]
osiris_mpgh.net.rar364 KB · 1,501 downloads 21/61 malicious
what recommend setting of FOV for aimbot? and where I must put config when I can't find Osiris in Document File?
Quote Originally Posted by crakzid View Post
what recommend setting of FOV for aimbot? and where I must put config when I can't find Osiris in Document File?
You have to create the folder if it isn't there. I'm using 4.51 FOV with Smooth 2,7-3.
Nice cheat, but careful with it, don't be greedy that's my advice if you want to keep your account untouched.
Quote Originally Posted by crakzid View Post
what recommend setting of FOV for aimbot? and where I must put config when I can't find Osiris in Document File?
inject it once and it should be created if not create it yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crakzid View Post
what recommend setting of FOV for aimbot? and where I must put config when I can't find Osiris in Document File?
and for the fov you can use silent with low fov (0.5 or lower) but that's if you're actually good without hacks but need to improve your chances, using above 1 will be obvious for teammates as well as enemies after acing 2 rounds with scout headshots
anti aim
Can you share your anti-aim settings? im curious
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Slifer85 View Post
Can you share your anti-aim settings? im curious
Thanks
I'm not using anti-aim. It doesn't look legit.
Quote Originally Posted by Mosadas View Post
inject it once and it should be created if not create it yourself.

- - - Updated - - -


and for the fov you can use silent with low fov (0.5 or lower) but that's if you're actually good without hacks but need to improve your chances, using above 1 will be obvious for teammates as well as enemies after acing 2 rounds with scout headshots
Is it necessary to change the values ​​in the bottom line (below the FOV)?
Quote Originally Posted by Razembaum View Post
Is it necessary to change the values ​​in the bottom line (below the FOV)?
Not necessary.
Help me on this. pls
So i've used a legit cfg for osiris. but there was a feature that i couldn't find used in other cfg's. its when you hit someone when your crosshair isnt really on them. can you tell me if this backtrack/ aimbot/ etc. ty
thank u for the approval, and of course @SYx for the release. appreciate your timely efforts! xD

- - - Updated - - -

Would this new release be also suitable with the csgo client update yesterday? I hope so...
Quote Originally Posted by hellowaikit View Post
thank u for the approval, and of course @SYx for the release. appreciate your timely efforts! xD

- - - Updated - - -

Would this new release be also suitable with the csgo client update yesterday? I hope so...
I tried it today.. no VAC yet (they take even 2 weeks to apply though). I will post an update as soon as it's ready.
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?