Commands

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Commands
I'm wondering whats the commands for BO3 dev console.
I know you can do things like lobby_list and lobby_kick ect a player told me the other day you can change the map in the dev console.
I wanted to know what are all the commands possible if anyone has that information. I search online and can only find the zombie ingame commands such as guns and stuff.
map change make your game crash 8/10 times
use /map zm_mapname
or /devmap zm_mapname
Easy switch map command that doesn't crash
For changing maps in zombies I use the following 2 commands. It has never crashed for me (and it even works in public match if you're host lol)
First command:
sv_maprotation gametype zclassic map zm_MAP_CODENAME_HERE
Second command:
map_rotate

Type the 2 commands in that order and it should change the map for everyone in the game. The gametype zclassic part is really important. For the MAP_CODENAME_HERE, type the internal name of the map.
Shadows of Evil = zm_zod
The Giant = zm_factory
Der Eisendrache = zm_castle
Zetsubou No Shima = zm_island
Gorod Krovi = zm_stalingrad
Revelations = zm_genesis
Nacht Der Untoten = zm_prototype
Verruckt = zm_asylum
Shi No Numa = zm_sumpf
Kino Der Toten = zm_theatre
Ascension = zm_cosmodrome
Shangri-La = zm_temple
Moon = zm_moon
Origins = zm_tomb

If someone in the game / you don't own the map you switch it to, then that person / you get(s) kicked.
Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyYT View Post
For changing maps in zombies I use the following 2 commands. It has never crashed for me (and it even works in public match if you're host lol)
First command:
sv_maprotation gametype zclassic map zm_MAP_CODENAME_HERE
Second command:
map_rotate
I just tried both those commands, I cant get the first one to work could you give me a demo on how to type it incase I'm being stupid. The 2nd one crashes and sends me back to the main menu.

But what other lobby commands do you know anything worth while?
Example is there a way to host a lobby online or do I have to get lucky.
Quote Originally Posted by unknownerror51 View Post
I just tried both those commands, I cant get the first one to work could you give me a demo on how to type it incase I'm being stupid. The 2nd one crashes and sends me back to the main menu.

But what other lobby commands do you know anything worth while?
Example is there a way to host a lobby online or do I have to get lucky.

The first command is typed like that. Replace "zod" with the ones I typed above. so it should be zm_XXXXXXXXXX It will set the map to whatever map you typed once you execute the second command.


The second one is literally just map_rotate.
If it still doesn't work send a screenshot of what the console looks like after typing map_rotate if you can.

Also, no I don't think there is a command to force host or anything. I usually just leave as soon as the match is about to begin until there are no matches left and i get put into a lobby by myself. I can't really think of any other lobby commands that are really cool.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us