Postincomprehensible lock

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
incomprehensible lock
Hello
May 25 this year
I got a game lock, but at the same time I can still go into the game, and even play for mana, in the remaining sessions he writes “could not create a group”, maybe this was someone else and what it means, tech support didn’t answer
Quote Originally Posted by onetap2116 View Post
Hello
May 25 this year
I got a game lock, but at the same time I can still go into the game, and even play for mana, in the remaining sessions he writes “could not create a group”, maybe this was someone else and what it means, tech support didn’t answer
Are you on the PTB ?
Quote Originally Posted by 4564644 View Post
Are you on the PTB ?
not now, but I was at PTB yesterday and everything works
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us