Where to find dbd cheap?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Where to find dbd cheap?
Sorta pressed for money atm but I wanna buy another copy of dbd where are some places I can find it cheap? Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Nozmic View Post
Sorta pressed for money atm but I wanna buy another copy of dbd where are some places I can find it cheap? Thanks
The lowest is Argentina. The highest is Europe. Pick your choice
5 euros on instant gaming, it's the cheapier i found
As Euginela16 said, you can change your steam currency to Argentina. In order to do that you will need a VPN. After that you'll have to buy a steam wallet code. But you will still have to spend around 5-6 dollars to buy a gift card for steam since thats the lowest you can buy. So yeah if you find a dbd key for around 5 euros instead i suggest you buy that instead. I changed it to Argentina mainly for cheaper auric cells
Quote Originally Posted by Nozmic View Post
Sorta pressed for money atm but I wanna buy another copy of dbd where are some places I can find it cheap? Thanks
since i got banned last week i got a new steam accoutn with dbd + stranger things dlc for 6 dollars on g2g
If you want dlc's for dbd for 1 euro and dbd like for 3 euro u ahve to use vpn change to Argentina and change your shop region into it. Than u have to buy steam giftcard and add it to your steam acc. You can buy 12k auric cells for 18 euros.

1. close steam
2. connect to Argentina
3.open steam
4.go to acc details
5. press '' change shop region''
6. press Argentina
7. take some fake informations from internet ( just type '' fake Argentina adress'')
8.type it in
9. change
10. buy gift card online ( euro ) is the best, (you can sent yourself giftcard with another acc. EU/US)
11.just add money on steam.
Quote Originally Posted by ipatrykipatryk2 View Post
If you want dlc's for dbd for 1 euro and dbd like for 3 euro u ahve to use vpn change to Argentina and change your shop region into it. Than u have to buy steam giftcard and add it to your steam acc. You can buy 12k auric cells for 18 euros.

1. close steam
2. connect to Argentina
3.open steam
4.go to acc details
5. press '' change shop region''
6. press Argentina
7. take some fake informations from internet ( just type '' fake Argentina adress'')
8.type it in
9. change
10. buy gift card online ( euro ) is the best, (you can sent yourself giftcard with another acc. EU/US)
11.just add money on steam.
Question, will I be playing on argentina dbd servers or can I de activate the vpn once changing shop region?
Quote Originally Posted by Nozmic View Post
Question, will I be playing on argentina dbd servers or can I de activate the vpn once changing shop region?
You obviously aren't gonna play on Argentinian servers. And yes you can deactivate the VPN as soon as you have changed shop region. The only time you are ever gonna connect to an Argentinian server is for accepting a gift from other people that are from South America.
You just have to use VPN once. For changing your shop region. If u did it u can close vpn and u will play dbd on your region.
What is the point of changing your steam store region back to USA after changing to Argentina, can I just stay on Argentina forever and keep the discounted prices?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?